Mel Gibson

Back in Criminal Court

As a Juror!!!

1/23/2012 3:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0123-mel-gibson-ex-01
Mel Gibson has returned to criminal court today ... but this time he'll be the one passing judgment ... as a prospective juror!!!

A TMZ producer ran into Mel outside the jury assembly room.  He's in the hallway reading a script, occasionally jumping on the cell phone talking business.

Mel was also chatting up some of the women in the hallway and even took some photos with them.

Mel is wearing a baseball cap, a dark sport coat, button-up shirt and jeans.

Mel is not being treated differently ... he's doing what all prospective jurors do -- wait.

0123_stars_court_footer

THE BEAVER

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD: 32 minutes ago

I forget: why does he hate Jews so much?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geez, woman ! Mel could met and marry a Jew girl. Still these lame azz good for making trouble people, with nothing better to do will still make up some lame azz excuse why he did marry her for. LOL

Mel didn't know she was Jew
Mel married her being she was better than Oksana with the BJs..etc etc etc.

I am not Mel, but my gosh ! Even I am getting sick and tired of this $#!^ still talked about after how long now?
IT IS IN THE PAST FOR GOD SAKE!! TURN THE PAGE ALREADY!!
Mel Gibson don't hate anyone. Well, maybe what Oksana did to him, but that is very much understandable. I don't blame Mel if he does feel hate for someone like her.

THE BEAVER

Bad Hare Bunny: less than a minute ago

I see the hate squad is out and slamming Mel for what?? doing what he's supposed to do....geez, what small petty little minds they have. No pleasing them....oft! let's all be glad we ain't their mates! LOL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honey, if I were their mate, I'll shoot myself, but not until after I beat myself up for being so damn azz stupid. LOL

2idiots

THE BEAVER: 4 minutes ago

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD: 32 minutes ago
I forget: why does he hate Jews so much?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mel didn't know she was Jew
Mel married her being she was better than Oksana with the BJs..etc etc etc.
IT IS IN THE PAST FOR GOD SAKE!! TURN THE PAGE ALREADY!!
--------
LOL hun, If you're tired of the MG stuff being brought up time and time again, you probably stop trolling gossip sites! LOL!
Nice grammar too hun, lol! Mel Gibson DONT HATE ANYONE? Really, LOL HUN!
Hun u sure do lol a lot! LOL!
You'd think you would have grown tired of trashing OG...you've been doing it for over a year, hun...LOL!

Fidel's niece

As for the script he was reading (at the courthouse),
it could be the 2nd draft of the Maccabee
project, he said Saturday that he just got it
earlier that day (from William Wallace).
Gotta laugh, TMZ is describing Mel's clothes
in detail ("button up shirt")- taking a cue
from me??? They forgot Mel's footware -
boots, shoes or snickers? lol!
(It's a rainy day in LA, I hope he wore boots!)

Cujeaux

Bad Hare Bunny:  15 minutes ago

---------------------------------------------------------

Please spare us bunny ass. Well see who's spewing hate by page 7. Check urself before you wreck urself.

THE BEAVER

2idiots: 3 minutes ago

THE BEAVER: 4 minutes ago

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD: 32 minutes ago
I forget: why does he hate Jews so much?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mel didn't know she was Jew
Mel married her being she was better than Oksana with the BJs..etc etc etc.
IT IS IN THE PAST FOR GOD SAKE!! TURN THE PAGE ALREADY!!
--------
Nice grammar too hun, lol! Mel Gibson DONT HATE ANYONE? Really, LOL HUN!
Hun u sure do lol a lot! LOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL.. and I see you have not grown tired of making an azz out of yourself. Well, I guess that proves..once an azz, always an azzhole. I did better in school were it counts the most. I don't have to prove $#!^ to you. As for Oksana, she did way worse than Mel ever did or will ever do to someone. When your brain ever kicks on, you might get that some day. Until then, I will be praying for you.

THE BEAVER

Fidel's niece: 15 minutes ago

As for the script he was reading (at the courthouse),
it could be the 2nd draft of the Maccabee
project, he said Saturday that he just got it
earlier that day (from William Wallace).
Gotta laugh, TMZ is describing Mel's clothes
in detail ("button up shirt")- taking a cue
from me??? They forgot Mel's footware -
boots, shoes or snickers? lol!
(It's a rainy day in LA, I hope he wore boots!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honey, TMZ forgot to say Mel is wearing Little Weapon underware.
I guess if the dude passes gas, it would be Lethal Wepaon underware. LOL

2idiots

Ah Beaver, LOL, hun! I dont recall OG coping a PLEA DEAL or getting 3 years probation or having to do community service! LOL, Hun!
Heck, LOL, Hun...I dont think OG got a DUI either, LOL!

THE BEAVER

2idiots: 3 minutes ago

Heck, LOL, Hun...I dont think OG got a DUI either, LOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL.. how in the hell does your family put up with your azz?
Must be so damn hard. God bless them for trying. LOL

Bimbos don't drive much to get a DUI. Did she even own a car before she got with Mel Gibson? Anyway, Oksana was too busy setting up HER SCAM to get drunk and get behind the wheel of a car drunk, dumbazz. Hell, she didn't have a house of her own, had to live in one that is own by Mel.
Goofy azz woman was smiling in one picture showing her crack teeth. No one smiles unless thye are thinking of a big azz payout, dude. Oksana had bad teeth before getting with Mel. Just about everything about that woman is fake. The only thing real on that woman is her rotten singing voice.

THE BEAVER

FloridaGirl: 45 minutes ago

I think it would be hard to have someone famous on a jury to be impartial and keep the paps out. Nice to see he is doing his civic duty though instead of making an excuse to get out of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I could see Oksana making excuses not to go. Unless it is in her favor, like getting what she wants... MONEY. I can see her making up an excuse not to go.

2idiots

Ah Beaver, LOL! I'm surprised you haven't ripped into Robyn yet! She did get 1/2 his wealth LOL. Remember the split after his 2006 DUI and she filed for divorce in 2009 after Mel, LOL, knocked up OG, LOL! Remember all that LOL?
Call the Pregnancy LOL a SCAM, LOL or whatever you want LOL, but REMEMBER LOL, it took TWO to Tango! I mean MELOL was there and obviously WAS an active participant LOL
AAAAHAHAHAH That was funny - MELOL

2idiots

THE BEAVER: 4 minutes ago

FloridaGirl: 45 minutes ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
------
AH Beaver LOL, Mel doesnt have to make excuses as his HISTORY speaks for itself, LOL

55vineyard

Sure would like to see him make another Lethal Weapon movie, normally don't like action movies much (poor scripts, too much special effects) but those movies were so funny. With all the remakes the studios are doing these days (many of which the orignals were not worth seeing), this is one I would pay full price for.

tellmeaboutit

Fascinating story. Yawn. But which one of your slackers do you call a tmz producer who just happened to be in that hallway???

Kabala