Rihanna and Chris Brown

More Evidence ...

They're Back Together

1/23/2012 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna and Chris Brown partied at the same club last night, fueling growing rumors they're back together.

The two singers left Greystone Manor -- a West Hollywood club -- separately, but they were both definitely there at the same time.

Several people who were at the club last night tweeted that as far as they could see Rihanna and Chris had no contact with each other.

The protective order -- requiring that they have no contact with each other after Brown beat Rihanna -- was lifted a year ago.

kenyatta

thats good and bad it depends on how they carry the relationship

whaddayaexpect

Chris,don;t do it bro? It's gonna end with this crazy-ass bitch setting you up again. Remember the ride last time?And she just got thug life tattoos on her knuckles'She'll be beatin you down and when yotime was part of her abuse towards you.u stop her,same crap will go down.Crazy is hot,sure,bit women don't got to pay for what they do and she will do it again.Run from this psycho liar ho and don't look back again.Callin the cops last

Higher,More,Fire

omg really. really chris brown is ahy good man. I dont like rihanna b-cuz she made such a dramtic scene about chris brown hittn her. She all on Oprah and Diane Sawyer talking about how could he do this. And she gehtting back with him really

anthony

i can't believe why rihanna and chris brown are back together that's not what i wanna hear at all. this should never happen at all since their fight on the way to the grammys in 2009
and chris brown had to go back with rihanna what a jerk.
they shouldn't have gone back together ever again of their fight and had to attack rihanna for nothing.

Carmen

I think Rihanna wants Chris Brown back and he's attention. Did everyone see WE FOUND LOVE Music Video By Rihanna. It was a fake Chris Brown. Chris Should Stay with he's new girlfriend and leave that Stupid Hoe alone. It seems he's doing better with her than Rihanna anyway.

Carmen

IDontWantYourGirlfriend

Is it possible for two people who once dated to end up at the same place occasionally? Oh surely not.. Stupid pathetic rumours.

Barbiee

I can not believe he is back with her. I just started to like him again and now this? TF?? This is so not cool chris you're gonna lose a WHOLE lot of fans with this move....

cham

I just hope he aint playin with karreuche mind.like using her to make rihanna jealous and all. he got to be strung out. like this girl called the police and blasted you on ABC news. look if he wants her back and she feels the same then just say goodbye to yall careers. cause now rihanna looks like a liar and he looks like a sorry ass blackman.

james

rihanna i lost alllllllllllllll repectttttttttttttt sissssssss good luck god blesssss you and chris

Nicole

chris ibeen ur #1 fan since the beginning
buhh if ur really back with her ur fans are going
to be disappointed ima love yuu regardless butt
dang yur hurt me

StephieKW

'nuff said

Dont Ask

I guess OJ wasn't available.

melinda

Roto4

To me it's like Bobby Brown with Whitney a guy hits you why why would you ever go back out with him ever!!!! Talk about handwriting on the wall. And I feel very sorry for her they say love is blind well I'd get glasses contacts you name it if I ever consider being with someone that abused me! SAD