Seal

The Break-Up Isn't Nasty

'We're Not Those Kind of People'

1/23/2012 4:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

012412_seal_video
Seal is already speaking out about the breaking up of his marriage to Heidi Klum, telling Tavis Smiley it will be handled civilly for the benefit of their kids.

Tavis asked Seal how he and Heidi can avoid the ugly break-up that has become prevalent among celebs, and he said, "We're just not those kind of people."

Seal said, "What one has to do in this situation is to remain civil, to retain one's dignity, to be professional, and to understand that we are not the only people on this planet that are going through this."

Seal's conversation with Tavis Smiley on PBS airs this Friday, January 27 on PBS.

Triggerman

Their relationship always came off as fake, or strained to me. In every interview she would always mention how hot their sex life was. Weird. Who does that? It was like she was in sell mode constantly. It sounded fake to me. She sounded desperate to either say they where still crazy passionate or that she was still desirable. Either way, it was just strange and kinda sad.

patty

omg people why are you being s men about his scars - they were from an ilness, not his fault "Although there have long been rumours as to the cause of the scars on his face, they are in fact the result of a type of Lupus called Discoid lupus erythematosus – a condition that specifically affects the skin above the neck" - and the fact heidi saw beyond just shows she really loved him and that she is not as vain as a lot of ppl here

JiLL1

Amazing how much more attractive the accent makes him

kim

YES... GOOD FOR YOU GUYS... HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY.... BELIEVE IT OR NOT--- MY EX AND I NEVER ARGUE IN FRONT OF OUR CHILD AND DECIDED LONG AGO TO NOT ARGUE--- USUALLY --- THAT WORKED FOR US WE'VE HAVE ARGUED BUT FEW AND FAR BETWEEN...

buzz kill

So what kind of people are they?

TMZ addict

Seal is soo ugly inside & out. I would have to be heavily medicated out of my mind to ever go near that. How many times can Heidi actually get drunk to do something with him?

Sonya in Tx

A dude that ugly should make sure to be nice. SMH...

ChloeMarie

He looks like some kind of weird alien in that picture...

igotfleasfromtmz

Get help Seal you couldn't do by yourself. You have one life make it the best.

Hardless Winch

Pfft, celeb marriages never last! Ofcourse, wat else is new! Next...

Jenn

I don't know about Seal being gross but I just had to turn off the Bachelor cause a spoiler said that gross chick Courtney makes it to the final 3 maybe even wins. Barf she is weird and fugally something about her upper lip and baby voice. Ewwwwwwwwwwww won't watch now.

Jenn

I don't know about Seal but someone who is really nasty and gross and narcissistic is Courtney Robertson. I just looked up Bachelor spoilers and even knowing she's in the top 3 made my mind up to stop watching. She does some insane stuff with her mouth that just grosses the crap out of me. She pushes her lips forward in the middle and baby talks and oh God I just can't even stand it anymore. I can't believe he picked that psycho she's not even attractive. Oh well that's me out now that I know she won. Barf. Getting to bed early. Ewwwwwwwwwwww he has incredible bad taste.

carol skuletich-vetter

Both fake as ever and pompous Cannot stand either one of them

Jay W.

What do you mean... "NOT THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE ?"

Tigers Wood