Demi Moore

Rushed To Hospital

For Substance Abuse

1/25/2012 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Moore
Demi Moore was rushed to the hospital Monday night ... and we're told the issue is substance abuse.

Law enforcement tells us a 911 call was placed at 10:45 PM Monday night. Paramedics responded to Demi's L.A. home and after assessing her for a half hour, she was transported to a local hospital.

Sources tell us she is being placed in a facility to "seek further professional assistance." Our sources say the treatment is for substance abuse.

Demi's rep tells TMZ, "Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health. She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends."

See also

Drago

Heath Ledger died from exhaustion too.

Gloating Rich Guy

Doesn't she have kids? Grow up, Demi, for the sake of those kids. Geez.

Ace

How is that possible? She, like her Hollywood brethren, is devoid of substance.

cranky

aging is rough Demi, strap in and finish the ride

benz

I would like she,the beautifull Demi,find out the way to survive without human love and she didn´t take any substance.(For a year).

Kevin

Don't be embarrassed D, no one really cares. We've got our own problems.

Mary Mary

Where is Deepak Chopra when you need him.

How is the Meditation and Yoga going for you.

Sex... Drugs... Rock N Roll... and Breath... Meditation

heatherfeather

Another drugged celebrity. No wonder I don't pay one cent for Hollyweird's garbage. Be a pirate and deny these celebs their drug money!

Starwhite

LOOk at the headlines: Demi Moore Rushed To Hospital For Substance Abuse...she is using drugs...hello?? This explains her weight loss...recent divorce...if she ever gets cleaned up think she will miss Ashton...he was a good catch at her age...although if she is using, likely he is too..

Bob

Dear Demi, time to do a horrible television series where you play the den mother to a bunch of high school sluts. You are pushing FIFTY.....try to age gracefully and that includes embracing middle age.

bonnie

Everyone here is so hateful with their nasty comments. I'm sorry if my husband cheated on me with some dumb, young, ugly party whore I would be upset too!!! F*ck you SARA LEAL YOU UGLY WHORE!!!

Phil E. Drifter

uh oh, spaghettios!

Olden Atwoody

ASSton is such a moron.

He'll regret his immature decisions some day. He's suddenly come down with a bad case of "Cahrlie Sheen" disease.

ella seneres

Demi; Hang in there girl. You are amazing, just because the a-hole men you married did not honor you does not mean you do not deserve love. Wish you all the best and that all your desires come to fruition. Blessed be.

martin l. king

its hollywood, the drugs come free and the life "is what it is"....I hope she is ok and comes back, these folks are propped up by YOU MORONS that go see the movies, buy the books, "tell them they are beautiful" then reality sets in, and they arent properly equipped to handle real life...
I am old tired and ugly, but I still get up everyday and go to work, support my children, and do what I have to do....mainly because I havent been pampered and given some narcisstic view of myself by "the public" too bad todays stars cant grow old and do "old roles" in movies, its all about TandA for the young azzclown movie goers nowadays, and has NOTHING to do with performance...sad,sad,sad...
sex sells, hollywood pushes it.....you dumbphucks cause this stuff