Halle Berry to Gabriel Aubry

Stay Away From Nahla!!!

1/24/2012 1:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0124_halle_EX_GSIHalle Berry is in court, where she'll ask a judge for an order prohibiting her baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, from having ANY contact with 3-year-old Nahla until the child endangerment investigation against him is resolved.

As TMZ first reported, the LAPD is conducting a criminal battery and child endangerment investigation after Gabriel allegedly pushed the nanny with Nahla in her arms. And before the alleged pushing, the nanny says Gabriel screamed at her and hurled a racial epithet. In addition, we've learned the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services is also conducting a child endangerment investigation.

TMZ has learned more about what nanny Alliance Kamdem has told the cops. Law enforcement sources tell us ... Kamdem claims Gabriel repeatedly yelled and cursed at her, often while Nahla was present. Kamdem also says it got so bad ... Gabriel would make her sit in a corner in his condo until he called for her.

Kamdem also claims Gabriel often yelled at Nahla, causing the child to cower and cry. And she told police ... when Nahla had a rash he refused to treat it.

Kamdem quit last week after Gabriel allegedly shoved her.

Gabriel's rep tells TMZ, "Anyone can file a police report at any time, regardless of it being accurate."

update_bar

Sources tell TMZ ... Judge Scott Gordon heard the matter this AM because the judge who was handling the case is on vacation.  After hearing the lawyers arguments, Judge Gordon decided he would not decide, but rather put the matter off until next Monday, when Judge Mark Juhas returns from vacation.

Judge Gordon did not grant an immediate emergency order for either side because he believed there are enough protections in place to keep Nahla safe until Monday's hearing.

We're told Halle and Gabriel did not address the judge.

0123_halle_gabriel_footer

Jennifer Aniston

Buys SICKEST Mansion Ever!!!

0124_aniston_crib_launch_EX_v2Jennifer Aniston is about to become the proud owner of an estate you will never be able to afford ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tells us... Jennifer has purchased an 8,500 square foot mansion in Bel Air.  The asking price was $24 million, but we're told Jennifer got it for a bargain -- only $21 mil.

The Mid Century house has 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and unobstructed city and ocean views. The estate is just shy of 2 acres ... and in Bel Air, that's HUGE.   And get this ...it even has a vineyard!

Jennifer's realtor is Jade Mills from Coldwell Banker in Bev Hills.  Mills is having a good month.  She repped Avril Lavigne, who sold her $8.5 million mansion to L.A. Clippers star Chris Paul last week.

We're told Jennifer will officially get title to her new pad tomorrow.

Young Hayley Mills in "Parent Trap"

'MEMBA HER?!

0920_welcome_memba_launch
Before Lindsay Lohan starred in the '98 remake, Hayley Mills played the identical twins in the 1961 original film "The Parent Trap." Guess what she looks like now!

SOAKING STARS

Left Out in the Rain!

0120_raining_precipitation_launchWhile Los Angeles got some much needed rain over the weekend -- check out which stars have also gotten their fare share of soakings from good 'ol mother nature.

When it rains it pours!

Buff Celebrity Body

GUESS WHO!

0124_welcome_body_launch

Think you know which young stud flaunted his seriously shredded stomach over the weekend in Venice Beach, CA?

Click to find out!

Anna Faris

Hanging by a Thread

Off MASSIVE Cliff

Anna Faris rappelling down an incredibly scary cliff in MexicoAnna Faris trusted some flimsy rope with her LIFE earlier this month -- rappelling down an incredibly scary cliff in Mexico ... with a laundry list of her famous buddies, including Michelle Williams.

Anna, Michelle, Anna's husband ("Parks and Recreation" star Chris Pratt) and the entire band Grizzly Bear all went on an 8-hour horseback ride ... then rappelled down a giant mountain ... as part of their Coyote Canyon Adventures trip.

Who knew Anna and Michelle did all their own stunts?

One-Piece vs. Two-Piece

THE BIKINI SHOWDOWN

0808_bikini_suit_fix_launch
Some of Hollywood's hottest bodies always make it to the beach in a one-piece, while others like to let it all hang out and go two-pieces.

Vote on your favorite bathing beauty to find out if less really is more.

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Cast

Then and Now!

0124_welcome_fresh_launch

Ready to feel old? Tatyana Ali, who played Will Smith's teen cousin "Ashley Banks" on "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air," turns 33-years-old today!

Since the show went off the air in 1996, Ali worked on a music career and continued acting in shows like "Love That Girl" and "The Young and the Restless" -- which she got an NAACP Image Award for in 2011.

Check out the gallery above to see what Tatyana and the rest of the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" cast looks like today!

danwat1234

I knew John Travolta shouldn't have married her. He should have just kept on hacking the planet.

Julia

I wasn't even aware of the existence of penny auctions until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can't imagine buying anything other than food or clothing anyplace else. My favorite is at ( http://tinyurl.com/TopBargains ) It took me a few days to figure out how to bid but now I am savings big bucks there. How they can sell iPads, Macbooks, HDTVs, Digital Cameras, Gaming Consoles, and more for steep discounts of 75%, 80%, or even 85% off retail price, I don't know. I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48. Why would I shop anyplace else

Terry

I don't believe for one second that Gabriel tried to hurt his daughter. I think the Nanny is pure evil.

erick

halle is a stack up b@#$h she thinks shes still the "IT" well got a news for you You're a used old bag! your old news lady.I don't believe a million that he endangered his daughter.Find some other fool to believe this bs stories

Jules

Gabriel Aubrey was good enough to have a kid with when the other husbands or boyfriends couldn't or wouldn't. So now you want him out of the child's life. You are a loser Berry and few people have any respect for you.

Robert stone

Aubrey said they divorced because they spent too much time. This divorce, they thought(?), would bring them closer. Too close for comfort.
Aubry baby, you better give your mouth a good washing, with soap.

Gale

I can't believe some of the comments here. What makes you think the nanny is lying? What reason would she have to lie? I'll tell you one thing though, I would have quit when he asked me to sit in the corner til called for, not wait until he pushed me.

bill

somehow men are held to a higher standard when it comes to these types of incidents.
i see mother's yelling at their kids a lot and the result is the kid crying.
how about preventing those mother's from seeing their children when it happens.
the fact that a woman has such power over a man when it comes to his own flesh and blood is "abusive" in itself.
of course, woman will always make excuses for and believe the mother.
and anyone who doesn't believe some females use "the children" as a bludgeon against their spouses is incredibly out of touch with reality.
pathetically, women have the power to "abort" their children at will without the man having ANY say in the manner.
now, they can keep a man's child away from him almost at will.
and, on top of it all, they have the incredible audacity to expect priority on sinking ships, along with "the children".
enough already... gender bias is a two way street with society only looking one direction.

TEXASTEE

That's too bad. I'm sure the father isn't a threat to his child. This is an adult fight and Halle, should be a shame. There are men who wants to be apart of their childs life. And because the two of them can't fight fair they're using the child.

Anonimo

There are two sides to every story. We are condeming the man for something that we don't know is true! There are so many different ways to play this out. Maybe Halle doesn't want him in her life now that she has a new man. Maybe the nanny did something to his daugther and he didn't like it and yelled at her which ticked her off. Maybe the nanny and Halle are conspiring against him or maybe he's so upset about Halle having anohter man that he is taking it out on his daughter! We can only speculate now. It's hard for me to believe that he could hurt his child after seeing them together but stranger things can happen. Bottom line, what's important here is the innocent little girl. Wait to see the truth come out.

Sammy

I am a woman but woman see a hot face and body and all so quick to defend him. But if it was some average Joe We would do and say the same thing Halle's doing. I wouldn't want my child around anyone included their father if he was verbally abusive especially being that she a girl and could grow to think that it normal for any man to verbal abuse anyone woman. We have no idea what goes on behind close doors with anyone let alone celebrities.

BB

Halle Berry really knows how to pick'em! Very sad there is a child involved and this man definitely needs anger management. Love is not blind, but if he has racial hangups, he shouldn't have been with a woman who is half black. Enough said!

jojo

Anyone notice Halle Berry is a Black Widow spider?

Marla

Well, maybe $21 million dollars is a deal but I just can't understand why a house that only has 4 bedrooms cost $21 million. lol. It means she can only have 3 single house guess at a time or 3 couples. You get my drift. But if I pay that kind of money for a house I'm going to expect my entire family and extended family (It's a lot of people) to be able to live in it or stay over with their own space. lmao

Marla