Halle Berry to Gabriel Aubry

Stay Away From Nahla!!!

1/24/2012 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0124_halle_EX_GSIHalle Berry has just arrived at court, where she'll ask a judge for an order prohibiting her baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, from having ANY contact with 3-year-old Nahla until the child endangerment investigation against him is resolved.

As TMZ first reported, the LAPD is conducting a criminal battery and child endangerment investigation after Gabriel allegedly pushed the nanny with Nahla in her arms. And before the alleged pushing, the nanny says Gabriel screamed at her and hurled a racial epithet. In addition, we've learned the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services is also conducting a child endangerment investigation.

TMZ has learned more about what nanny Alliance Kamdem has told the cops. Law enforcement sources tell us ... Kamdem claims Gabriel repeatedly yelled and cursed at her, often while Nahla was present. Kamdem also says it got so bad ... Gabriel would make her sit in a corner in his condo until he called for her.

Kamdem also claims Gabriel often yelled at Nahla, causing the child to cower and cry. And she told police ... when Nahla had a rash he refused to treat it.

Kamdem quit last week after Gabriel allegedly shoved her.

Gabriel's rep tells TMZ, "Anyone can file a police report at any time, regardless of it being accurate."

As for Halle's court appearance later this AM ... we'll be there.

0123_halle_gabriel_footer

Tasha Munro

If I was Gabriel I would also file a Police Report about her Paedophile boyfriend Olivier Martinez - she just wants him out of the way to start a new family with Olivier!! What goes around comes around - Nahla won't thank her for this when she is older.

Firefly

If Halle thinks white men are rasist then why does she date white men? Isn't the new flavor of the month white also?

Gata

Why did she have a child by someone she obviously didn't know. If she could believe the things that have been printed about this man, how could she even has chosen him as father material - I'm just saying...

I would never want to believe that the father of my children could be that vicious and I didn't see it coming!!!

Kari

Gabriels rep sounds like an idiot. We all know anyone can file a report anytime, regardless. That's his defense of his client? How about saying his client didn't do anything? Why won't he say that?

Tricia

Probably another scheme by Halley Berry to get to keep her child all to herself. Wonder if she's paying the nanny?

Rachel

Halle is so annoying to me. Every guy she's been with is a s***bag in her eyes who did her wrong. Every one, come on now! She needs to start looking at herself.I believe Gabriel and Nahla are the real victims in this scenario. Oliver better watch out, he'll be next.

Michael

Halle Berry seems incredibly desperate to remove any traces of GA in her life. She has been saying **** about him for many months and every time, she doesn't fully win. I hate to say it though, judges are very sympathetic to moms. And I am betting this will take the cake and GA will not have even visitation unless it's supervised. I feel bad for the guy.

peachpie

Shame on you halle for using your power and influence to drive a wedge between your daughter and her father. Man after man that you have been with you assaulted their integrity via the media. Little girls need their fathers. Why should he have to answer to your nanny, Who do you think you are? You are the one that deserve considerable watching. You need to show your child's father some respect and stop hating him more than you love her!

Shanan Li

I would guess he was set up to look bad. Mz. Berry in insane. Sadly, it does not take much for CPS to get involved due to they have to check out all calls. I know of a family that was, as I feel, was bullied by SMMC/IDC in Shawnee Mission. The parents tried to push for their child getting the proper care and treatment and when they pushed, IDC called Social Services. IDC stressed there was NO ABUSE of ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. It was very unclear as to what they were trying to say, except, it seemed as a way to shut the family up!!

Ty

I wonder how much Halle payed her to lie. If anyone has had constant bad rumors about her behaviour and treatment of others its been Halle. Sad that now the kid has to be in the middle of her anger and unability to communicate.

Robbin

Pretty on the outside doesn't mean someone isn't the ugliest on the inside.

Jenn

Boycott the Bachelor, I hear Courtney the weird lip chick wins. Barf.

Chase

I believe this was all a plot cooked up by Ms. Berry and that illegal immigrant nanny. Sorry, but she just looks like a vindictive nut-job to me. Always has.

Kar

I DONT BELIEVE A WORD. Looks like she will say and do anything to keep Nala from her father. Yes and shes a good mother???? I am on HIS side. She is pathetic. None of the fighting is good for the child...is she stupid and pathetic???

JiLL1

Halle Berry is such a spiteful, underhanded, manipulative, liar. That little girl deserves to know her father . Stop with the bull**** and do what's right for the child