Halle Berry to Gabriel Aubry

Stay Away From Nahla!!!

1/24/2012 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0124_halle_EX_GSIHalle Berry has just arrived at court, where she'll ask a judge for an order prohibiting her baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, from having ANY contact with 3-year-old Nahla until the child endangerment investigation against him is resolved.

As TMZ first reported, the LAPD is conducting a criminal battery and child endangerment investigation after Gabriel allegedly pushed the nanny with Nahla in her arms. And before the alleged pushing, the nanny says Gabriel screamed at her and hurled a racial epithet. In addition, we've learned the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services is also conducting a child endangerment investigation.

TMZ has learned more about what nanny Alliance Kamdem has told the cops. Law enforcement sources tell us ... Kamdem claims Gabriel repeatedly yelled and cursed at her, often while Nahla was present. Kamdem also says it got so bad ... Gabriel would make her sit in a corner in his condo until he called for her.

Kamdem also claims Gabriel often yelled at Nahla, causing the child to cower and cry. And she told police ... when Nahla had a rash he refused to treat it.

Kamdem quit last week after Gabriel allegedly shoved her.

Gabriel's rep tells TMZ, "Anyone can file a police report at any time, regardless of it being accurate."

As for Halle's court appearance later this AM ... we'll be there.

0123_halle_gabriel_footer

jen

yeah, she paid the nanny off...she's been looking to get rid of this guy in HIS daughters life since she was born....control freak....this guy was used more than kris humphries....they were scammed...

Jay W.

Things are going to get uglier... !

dd

Halle I hope you picked the right guy this time after all you do have a small child!

Firefly

Halle Berry was a product of both black and white parents something that both sides would be proud of, a masterpiece! But, the masterpiece had a flaw. A beauty on the outside but a cold dark heart on the inside. Seems like she was having an internal fight with both her sides. She used her color to her advantage when needed. She has played both sides of the fence and we have watched all along and we haven't forgotten. You have cried wolf once to often with many men. We have now come to the conclusion that you my dear are the wolf.

ohboy

So it just now comes to light? If there was abuse all along this time, the nanny would have been morally and legally obligated to report it a lot sooner. THIS SMELLS LIKE A SETUP.

glrfc

Halle is fierce about that baby. Gabriel betta leave her alone!

VancouveriteLady

As a woman Halle makes me sooo mad. Her daughter clearly loves her father and she is letting her relationship with Aubry getting in the way of the best interest of her daughter. Shame on the judges for taking Halle's side just because she is a star!!! Halle...do your future offspring and keep your legs closed.

Linda

I don't know whether to believe this or not but I know you have to get background checks on everyone that you deal with because you can never be too sure. I get background checks on all men because you just can't go on what they tell you. You need to know them physically, emotionally and mentally before anything takes place.

Linda

I don't know whether to believe this or not but you have to do background checks on everybody that you deal with before you get involved with them physically, emotionally, and mentally! Trust me I had some real losers in my life.

TheWholeTruth

I'm surprised at this report since I'd read several times in the past Halle has mental issues that everyone was aware of. This came out around the time she and Gabriel announced the pregnancy...

E. Mayer

Set up.

Nanci

I don't believe a word of it. Halle is a sick woman who can't keep a relationship together if her life depended on it. The sweet innocent act is transparent. She is a headcase.

My2-cents

Its always the quiet ones you have got to watch out for

berrymae18

Halle Berry is making such a big mistake dictating what another human being needs even though Nahla is her daughter, a child needs her real dad. She have been dumped by how many men? So is this latest gonna keep her? Then what shoul nahla do when she is dumped again? She had better stop messing with that baby's daddy. Halle Berry is such a fool doesn't look cabe court TV and hear what those judges all say, that child grows up to hate the parent that keep them away from the another parent, it's no wonder men leave Halle alone she is an idiot!

rachelhope26@yahoo.com

Halle seems like a complete drama queen if you ask me! Why is it that when a father actually WANTS to be part of his child's life, the mother is a complete psycho. She has acted crazy since they split. Sheesh, let the man be a father to this beautiful girl. I really don't believe these allegations by the nanny. Sounds pretty far-fetched to me. He always looks very loving toward his daughter. I really do not envision him endangering her.