Jennifer Aniston

Buys SICKEST Mansion Ever!!!

1/24/2012 12:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0124_aniston_crib_launch_EX_v2Jennifer Aniston is about to become the proud owner of an estate you will never be able to afford ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tells us ... Jennifer has purchased an 8,500 square foot mansion in Bel Air. The asking price was $24 million, but we're told Jennifer got it for a bargain -- only $21 mil.

The Mid Century house has 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and unobstructed city and ocean views. The estate is just shy of 2 acres ... and in Bel Air, that's HUGE. And get this ... it even has a vineyard!

Jennifer's realtor is Jade Mills from Coldwell Banker in Bev Hills. Mills is having a good month. She repped Avril Lavigne, who sold her $8.5 million mansion to L.A. Clippers star Chris Paul last week.

We're told Jennifer will officially get the title to her new pad tomorrow.

patty

I was glad to see that the majority of people commenting about this house and Jennifer Anniston are on the same page as me..Yup, the house is as cold as she is..Glory Bee..she's not going to live on the beautiful grounds..I loved the looks like a hospital, doctors office building/funny..Sadly, true..Let's face it..the woman doesn't like kids or want any of her own..Pitt left her for that very reason..she can't claim her high morals and would not have a baby without being married..Heaven only knows she is bedded down with a number of men since Pitt wised up and left her..

patty

I wouldn't Annistons new musem (home) if they gave it to me..It is cold, cold, cold..Big, big, big, expensive, expensive, expensive, but that is all I can say about it..The rooms and furniture are sterile, not inviting to curl up, have a glass of wine and have a chat with a good friend or boy friend...I have always found Jennifer Anniston a phony..Comes across as sweet and innocent but I personally think she is a self centered, cold hearted, controlling beeech..Brad Pitt left her because she didn't want to have children and he did..and she still doesn't have children which means to me, she doesn't really want any..Let's face it her bio clock is running out/her eggs are getting old! She shut her mom out of her life many years ago because mom wrote a book without her permission..Never a best seller, so doubt anyone cared to read that Jennifer got braces when she was 12, started her period 13 and first boy friend in first grade!! I think and support Brad Pitt when he exchanged her for a better woman..Little kinky, but a generous, loving, kind women..AND LOVES CHILDREN!

NANCY

good for her. love her acting and sweet personality. she deserves good things to happen to her. she took the high road in life...nver said anything bad when she coud have. sets a good example

Luv2cook2

Meh, looks like of cold and industrial to me. I sure hope she warms it up a bit, looks too sterile. And the inside actually looks kinda cheap. Great view though and it is big.

Linda

so many people r going hungury

Mblovable

When Brad hears how interesting Jenifer's life when she bought her new pad with Justin, Brad was shock to death. He need's to do something to show that he can do more interesting than that. He is making noise to the public. He can't believe Jen's life is more interesting now than she had before with Brad.

Angie2Angie

Jen's an over-indulgent person.

I have never understood all the awe w/ this woman.

The Den Mother

Sickest mansion ever? You people have to get out more.

almcdougall

this girl should be a hooker but she makes more money as a hollywood "B" movie hooker never an "A" list actress only good for screwing many actors and directors know that

Banshee

She's a pretty well known celebrity flipper. But, I think this one isn't worth the money she paid for o.o the outside looks kinda like a private hospital and the inside isn't kinda no better. Looks like an institutional waiting room with the bright walls or maybe a fancy rehab.. There isn't much heart or love in it. I agree with a lot of people her old one was better and sold it after she remodeled it.

surfergirl70

Cool pad, but man, that's a lot of white surfaces. If she ever has kids, the place will be trashed.

shaun

LMAO at the Cheryl A. Jen has Fvck u money. Why would she want some foreclosed peace of sht 3,000 miles from where she works. Do you people really think celebs care what poor people think about their purchases.

BB53

Pretty small "mansion" and two acres is just a decent-sized yard. My pathetic hovel in the country has more ground with it than that.

superduh

What? Can she really afford this, because it doesn't seem like she had really had any sort of hit since Friends ended.

Anyway, the house looks like an office building. Zero personality. Suits her perfectly. Boring.

Lisa in Boston

Seems cold, boxy and kindof ugly, not what I thought she would buy. I saw her in more cozy and charming like her current rental.