Jennifer Aniston

Buys SICKEST Mansion Ever!!!

1/24/2012 12:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0124_aniston_crib_launch_EX_v2Jennifer Aniston is about to become the proud owner of an estate you will never be able to afford ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tells us ... Jennifer has purchased an 8,500 square foot mansion in Bel Air. The asking price was $24 million, but we're told Jennifer got it for a bargain -- only $21 mil.

The Mid Century house has 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and unobstructed city and ocean views. The estate is just shy of 2 acres ... and in Bel Air, that's HUGE. And get this ... it even has a vineyard!

Jennifer's realtor is Jade Mills from Coldwell Banker in Bev Hills. Mills is having a good month. She repped Avril Lavigne, who sold her $8.5 million mansion to L.A. Clippers star Chris Paul last week.

We're told Jennifer will officially get the title to her new pad tomorrow.

Jen

Only FOUR bedrooms?!?! For 24 million?! What am I missing?

Muppet

Good for her if this house is what she likes. I like the property but the house is way too big. Then again I don't really like any of the massive houses that the stars purchase. I guess I'm just not one for big empty rooms. :P
Hope she enjoys it.

Jen

Only FOUR bedrooms?!?! For 24 million?! What am I missing?

Different Rules Apply

Very cold looking decor ~ not what I would expect her taste to be. Ugly house, museum-ish.

pw_opinions

That place is awesome

disgusted

What better investment that property??? Does it ever occur to the haters that she needs a place to invest money? Duh

CLINT

The first picture of the driveway looks as if you are pulling into Forrest Lawn Cemetery. Although the pool and outer areas of the house look great, the inside is too sanitary looking. A lot of money for a hospital waiting room setting.

Jen

I cannot stand modern architecture. So cold.

Canadasux

I wish you guys at TMZ would STOP writing these posts like you're thugs, or juveniles, and STOP calling celebrities by their pet names, like you have personal relationships with them! Grow-up TMZ!

melissa

this house is ugly. it has zero appeal to me. it looks like an empty cold office building. zero character. maybe she'll renovate and revamp but ugh hideous home.

Dom The Mover

Its aweful, 4 bedrooms on 2 Acres, I mean the Digs are Nice, but C'mon 21 Million, are you off your rocker, Know wonder Brad left your ass!

jabby

It looks like a motel from the outside. Only thing nice is the backyard. Not impressed.

O_o

aaaw!! poor jen. i hope she's going to be ok. i just hate it when bad things happen to good ppl.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Wow! Two whole acres! It doesn't matter, if I could afford it, I would take my 21 million somewhere I'd get my 21 millions worth and not flush it on 2 crappy acres in Hoity Hills.

Justllly

Go Jen, You deserve it . Power for you.