Demi Moore

Health Crisis ...

Inhaling Nitrous Oxide

1/26/2012 6:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Moore inhaled nitrous oxide
Demi Moore
's friend called paramedics Monday night after the actress inhaled a dangerous amount of nitrous oxide ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell TMZ ... one of Demi's friends who was at her home told emergency workers Demi was doing whip-its. A whip-it is a street name for a type of nitrous oxide inhalant.

The friend said she became upset when Demi had a reaction to a whip-it and lapsed into semi-consciousness.

It appears Demi had symptoms of a seizure -- after inhaling the nitrous.

A whip-it is not a common drug among people of Demi's age and social status. It's typically used by younger people who are looking for a cheap thrill.

0124_demi_moore_footer

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Whip-its? Wow! Next up: Huffing paint thinner.

PokerStar

Whoa, just read where Ashton kicked Dumi to the curb and not the other way around. She has been high for a while now and he got tired of it. He asked her to "get healthy" and she refused. It makes THIS story make more sense now.

Stop blaming the Kootch for THIS one.

janet

All the plastic surgery, botox or whatever is not going to make you look 20. Maybe Demi Moore will meet someone her own age.

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher didn't work. Going their seperate ways. Kutcher already has.

Kutcher has moved on

Julies

Most of y'all are mean and judgmental here. Please post all the worst things you have ever done so we can return the favor. IF We were nasty and had too much time on our hands, that is.

ratty

She's walkin' on sunshine!

Penelope

As a Grandmother the same age as Demi, I always wondered how these celebs stay so skinny. I was only that skinny in my 20's and 30's when I was going to a diet doctor who gave me unknown pills and injections and instead of eating; my coworkers and I (worked in a restaurant) drank our dinners at night. We never ate and all the woman were going to the same doctor. We were bone skinny! The doctor lost his license soon after and one by one we all put the weight back on. But Whip-its? None of us ever stooped this low! Wow, Demi, get it together for your daughters! Who the hell cares about that husband of yours....we all had young things too, and all those relationships ended bad too. Pull yourself together as you have one thing none of us had: MONEY!!!! and Lots of it: go have fun with your life! Travel the globe. I'll never see Paris in my lifetime, in fact, I had to watch the movie Midnight in Paris to see what Paris looked like at night!

superchicken

ok ok ... no more holding my cat under the covers and farting i promise.

OhWowLike

Whip-its??!! Funniest news I have read all week.

Cran

OK, a year ago in the summer a friend in LA told me that that has been the problem all along....not Ashton's age but Demi's hardcore drug habits. Although sober for a time, she began to party hard again and Ash does not do drugs. It isn't his fault, it is why they separated, no one can tell Demi no. Her daughters don't even live with her. Very very sad.

721tango

Classy! go figure!

your not all that

Maybeeeee they should lock Demi and Heather Locklear in a celll and they can just tell each other how YOUNG and BEAUTIFUL each other still is alllll day and night.................LOL LOL LOL LOL SORRY BUT EVERYBODY GETS OLD GIRLS.........especally in Hollywood.... YOU JUST CANT COMPETE WITH THE YOUNG GUNS IN HOLLYWEIRD, SO GET OVER IT AND AGE WITH DIGNITY!!!!!!!!!!!

lalli

um.....isn't she a little old to be doing whippets? seriously.....did she actually think she could keep a guy (boy) 20 years younger than her? creepy, icky and stupid.

Michelle

Huffing whippits is actually huffing the gas out of a whipped cream can if I remember correctly. Right?

Firefly

•Born: 11 November 1962
•Birthplace: Roswell, New Mexico
•Best Known As: The star of Ghost

Name at birth: Demetria Guynes

yeahrightmoron

How ironic it seems Ashton may have outgrown her simple a**. Seriously woman you've got teenaged kids!