Lindsay Lohan

Sued in Nanny Car Crash

1/25/2012 4:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1019-lindsay-lohan-tmz1-ex
Lindsay Lohan has been sued by a nanny who claims LiLo creamed her in a Maserati.

The accident occurred in September, 2010. TMZ broke the story ... a witness claimed he saw Lindsay run a red light in her sports car in West Hollywood, hitting a nanny who was pushing a stroller across the intersection.

The witness claimed 3 of the 4 wheels on the stroller became airborne. The child wasn't injured but the nanny -- Nubia Del Carmen Preza -- claims she was, and that's why she is suing.

And get this ... the witness told us, "She was in shock and Hispanic so she was scared."

The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages.

0816_crash_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28

LLsez

DINA: “I meet a lot of young girls (I’m starting my own management company). Lindsay’s like, ‘Take on other children.’ Because I want to help them navigate the waters of negativity."

lol, ^ what ever happened to that scheme?

ketjo

She doing anything cause she simply can't not only is she on a short leash..but she's in a cage(CM) right now....No change to unlock that cage door...Only time she did was the fake jewerly story last week when Vikie had to run back to NYC for business and left her alone...he sure got his ass back quick when those pics come out.....
She ain't changed Delmar...nice thought but she just bidden her time...and sniffing her brains out why she's doing that.....
Can't blame her actions on Lohan Inc anymore cause I've come to the conclusion that Lindsay is the Capital of her own ship and the one whos doing the steering....Dina back in NYC and not in the loop anymore..at least not since the mystery blowup at Christmas and the rats started desertting the ship....Micheal is out of the loop also..he's got his own troubles ...so the arrow points back to only one person ......Lindsay....
You ain't hearing from the Papz because she is caged in a nice cosy protective zone (CM) and is not coming and going in any recognizible cars...and unless she calls the papz are no longer looking for her...she is old news and her prize is rock bottom cause TMZ is the only group still buying ...

LLsez

Terry Richardson awaits..another "Pose BloHo on NYC Street Mattresses" and call it a photo-shoot (& make sure Judge Sautner gets special copies of each shot!)

big bamboo

this is red cloud over 300 days ago...my how time flies when lindsay stays high
---------------------------------------
Lindsay Lohan -- Another Vice Bites the Dust

She has showed much more than a hint that she is changing. She is clean and sober and is more determined than ever to get her zhit together. She's growing up. You do not want to see that if you can't stand her. Her reputation can change from 'is' to was crap. But you don't want that to happen, right?

big bamboo

Red Cloud 14 minutes ago
she looks clean and sober non believers.
I told you she will get her zhit together.
I see a movie on the horrizon..
I know she is 44 now.but she has worked with great actresses before she was 20.
-----------------------------------------------
I see the future and this was what it said

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Del Angel, you just contradicted yourself in back to back posts. Let me quote: Post reply 466 "She's not the greatest actress but she's an actress, NOT A TABLOID IDIOT like Paris or Kim K and I really get no entertainment at all watching her make a fool of herself over and over". Then you said in Post 467 and I quote: "Lindsay, SHE'S STILL THE TABLOID QUEEN until dethroned". Angel, which is it?

big bamboo

ILG here is one for you from Red Cloud...he being a good fan...I love how he saws he saw 5 or 10 min. of her movies
-----------------------------------------------------
================================================
Red Cloud

Lindsay Lohan -- Model Citizen

ilovegossip 10 minutes ago
Red Bull

What exactly is your point. Lindsay made some good kid friendly movies way back when. At least I would assume they are good, since they keep showing them. I've never seen any of them, myself.

There is something wrong with a grown man watching a 12 year old girl over and over and over again, though.
______________________________________

My point is to prove you and others wrong. You say she has no fans. That's BS. She has many fans.
I have seen Georgia Rule and A Prairie Home Companion and 5 or 10 minutes each of the others.

ketjo

Don't worry Harvey will throw out a new bone tonight this one is dead and stinking ....cause your back to running over the same old thing again and again...

Oh well think the paint is bake on enough on the lat reborn doll I'm working on...Its a anatomically correct baby boy doll.. and I finely got the paint right on the embilical cord but I'm having trouble with the color on his little pee-wee...forget how dark is is when they are first born so I have to add more color......and this one is going have that heartbeat warmer package were when you pick it up it will warm and the heart beats scarey as hell they look so real....
Have fun...going go play with my dolls...:)

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Rouge Wearer Rouge Wearer
You absence annoys me
I've come to expect more from you

So when you get done crying
And you pants still are drying
Rant on, but please try something new

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

This is 'de ja vue' all over again from yesterday morning. I can't for the life of me understand Del. One minute this, one minute that. Quite frankly, I throw my arms up in the air and 'wave the white flag'. I surrender, I give up. You win!

Delmar

ILG, I don't understand how the paps aren't getting her. They not only don't get Lindsay, they don't get Patrick, Alexandra, Ali, or her car and drivers. I don't understand it at all.

Before this month say in a 6 week stretch the paps got her at LAX, got Ali walking with Alexandra, got both her and Ali a lot in Hawaii (Hawaiian paps), got Lindsay and Ali in a car at McDonalds and made a video of them at a restaurant where Lindsay acted really annoyed. The NY paps got Lindsay smoking outside a restaurant, Dina too, and Lindsay and Gavin in a store and also the infamous fake script act at JFK. I have no idea what is going on with the paps and Lindsay and her whole entourage and associates right now and why except for that outing to the jewelry store and appearance in court and a GG after party, there's no papping going on.

big bamboo

newthread Dawn holland suit

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

NEW POST. Goody!

ketjo

That you make the Feb 1, move out time just about right...after that she would have to pay the rent herself and she ain't got that kind of money...I will interesting to see where she will lite down next....
Don't know a thing about desirable neighborhoods in LA is the Encino house in a good neighborhood or is it east side Toledo...LOL...all though the last time I was in Toledo, the East Side was on a up turn and the old North End Cherry Street area was the new worst area...hell most of the north end is missing all pushed down for a interstate and a intercity highway green belt.. and that giantic bridge they built for it...start climbing 1/2 before it even get to the river on either side...they pushed down a lot of house for that sucker....

Previous 15 Comments | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28