Lindsay Lohan

Sued in Nanny Car Crash

1/25/2012 4:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1019-lindsay-lohan-tmz1-ex
Lindsay Lohan has been sued by a nanny who claims LiLo creamed her in a Maserati.

The accident occurred in September, 2010. TMZ broke the story ... a witness claimed he saw Lindsay run a red light in her sports car in West Hollywood, hitting a nanny who was pushing a stroller across the intersection.

The witness claimed 3 of the 4 wheels on the stroller became airborne. The child wasn't injured but the nanny -- Nubia Del Carmen Preza -- claims she was, and that's why she is suing.

And get this ... the witness told us, "She was in shock and Hispanic so she was scared."

The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages.

0816_crash_footer

Rogue Warrior

Does Lilo still have that gun?????

Red Cloud

I know very little about this incident and did a quick search and found this from TMZ. Please let me know if this is true or not. Please try very hard to be honest and objective. I understand that's very, very difficult for haters, but please try very hard.

------
The photog says Lindsay pulled over, asked the nanny pushing the stroller if everything was okay and was told everyone and everything was fine, so she drove off.

big bamboo

when the HATERS stop posting about her..she will be gone ,gone,gone...

Nikki

Do you think Lindsay has made Alexandria sign on under a new screen name or does she get to use Elanors old one?? There has been a few new names on here, some have just signed on a hour or so

Alexandria will probably have a few new names attached to her new log in on TMZ

Ghost Rider

@GC, the MexiCANT joke is from George Lopez, just to let you know.

Ghost Rider

Since I am just about the only white person at my work, I can tell you the jokes Mexicans have about everyone else are FAR worse,but funny none the less. :)

Blood Red Witch

Oh snap! I was scrolling and saw that pic of lindsay on the right out of the corner of my eye and thought it was a pic of Dog the Bounty Hunter.

big bamboo

I tell you...lielo..is a great way to blow off steam..she is a walking list of FK UPS..you cant go wrong...any thing immoral or illegal..you can prove..I sugest real Celebs should get their anger out because this whore deserves it....and they would feel better

AGENT smith

What's really sad about the California Dream Act is that the illegals alien students also get the in state tuition rate so someone from Arizona pays three times as much for tuition as an illegal alien from out of the country in California schools..

Nikki

Black Cloud, what are you going to do about the CS jinx you put on Lindsay today? I have been so worried.

The Ladder Black Cloud, The Ladder, what about the Ladder? How ever will she climb it when YOU put a Jinx on Lindsay Lohan today

Doug

So are you guys saying only "hispanic" people sue. Did I miss when you guys made this a race issue??

Rogue Warrior

Tyree Lincoln Smith is my hero, hopefully he's coming to a town near YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost Rider

I am setting myself up for ridicule here but I work at a movie theater selling tickets. On our name tags it says our favorite movie and it seems that Machete seems to be pretty popular amongst the other employees. The other day I told one lady my girl is in that movie. When she asked who it is, I said I was to embarrassed to say because its not Jessica Alba or Michele Rodriguez. She shook her head and laughed as she walked away. Im in for it now.

big bamboo

do you think when the white girl Car jacked three youths ..was white the biggest issue? was it the crime or the race?
--------------
so race is on the scale of how punishment and law should work?....wrong is wrong..it doesnt matter anything past that

Nikki

C'mon everyone Lohan Inc. is in the house!
Lets all do the Lohan Inc. dance

! ~(','~) (~',')~ \('-'\) (/'-')/ \('-'\) (/'-')/ ε(‾^‾)з \(‾^‾)/ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Go Liars! Go Liars! Go Liars!