Rihanna

Topless 'THUG' Pose

With Danny Trejo

1/25/2012 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0124_danny_trejo_rihanna_ex
Say what you want about Rihanna's new "THUG LIFE" tat -- because she's already getting props from "Machete" star and tattoo connoisseur, Danny Trejo ... who calls RiRi the "most beautiful thug in the world."

Danny was in the LA tattoo parlor last night when Rihanna came in to get her art -- and tells us she "didn't stop saying thug life the whole time she was getting it done."

Danny -- who was getting his own impressive back tat of his kids touched up -- says he has no problem with Rihanna's Tupac tribute because she is "one of the downest female thugs in the world." A sentiment he must have been feeling when he and Ri took this pic.

0125_danny_rihanna_sub
Danny says he just kept thinking, "If I was 40 years younger she would be in a lot of trouble."

0125_whose_tattoo_footer

Northerner

Danny, you are so damn cool! such a bad ass and a cool guy at the same time and your a pretty damn good actor too bro!

Holly

Is she on drugs, or is she just stupid? I don't know much about Rihanna, except for that whole Chris thing. I think she needs to do some growing up. She acts 14.

PokerStar

Stay classy girl.

Meme

Ha Ha.....He made sure he moved the crucifix he is wearing out of the way of Rhianna's lips

carla

This is what what youth looks up to? She is considered a role model? Any parents allowiing their children to idolize this loser are bad parents

james NY

Rat !

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Danny just went from "damn cool" to "dumb fool".

Those "thug life" tats will look extra rad the next time she faceplants on stage because she's to dumb to lip-sync and stripper "dance" simultaneously without tripping over her own feet.

Hardless Winch

Wow, an attention whore at it's best! Lolz bahaha!

Lucy Mouse Head

I suppose there was a time when tattoos were considered edgy. Some kind of declaration of being non-conformist. Glad I didn't conform to that trend. These people look like idiots and will for life. How is that no-talent ho making any money anyway? I like Trejo as an actor but he sounds like an idiot, blabbering about thug life. If he's such a thug wannabe, why not go back on the inside and represent?

Julies

Man, that fur hag just keeps getting more repulsive. Why is it cool to be a thug? If the world was all thugs, what would life be like? Seriously, it's just so childish and ugly. Grow up already. The brave, courageous people that work hard every day to make our society thrive, despite low pay at even the most important jobs, jobs (paramedics, military,teachers,service and social workers,firefighters) are far more relevant than singing a damn song. Go to college, make the world a better place or go away. Going away seems to be her destiny.

Lucy Mouse Head

Just saw post #29 about the herps. I doubt that's why Brown gave her the beatdown. I'm sure she has herps but he probably already had that himself. Dirty little secret...damn near everyone in Hollywood and music biz has herps. They pass it around like candy on halloween

Penelope

ewwwwwwww...she makes me sick...can't wait to see how great these tats look when she is around 60 years old! stupid girl....oh, she had the biggest opportunity to be a role model for young girls being emotionally and physically abused by boyfriends and she BLEW it. I have 0 respect for this terrible singer. She is completely self absorbed and is you have to wonder: who is she wooing with all this "thug" activity? Either it's Rhianna in a floss bikini, or Rhianna getting a thug tatoo....what about Rhianna going to a domestic violence shelter and helping the young ladies and children there?

rob

In one word, SKANK!

Sandra

Tatoos are great, but they should all have significant meaning to you. Rihanna you are no where near being thug, I grew up with thugs, and I dont consider myself one, why would you? That is if you're refering to the real meaning of thug. Smh

Obmoz