Rihanna

Goes HARDCORE

with New Tattoo

1/25/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna New Tupac Thug Life TattooRihanna must be a huge Tupac fan ... because she just tatted the words THUG LIFE -- on her fists!

RiRi hit up an LA tattoo parlor yesterday to get her hardcore ink started ... it doesn't look complete in the photo she tweeted out early this morning. It could be a temporary tat, but still ... badass.

Interestingly, the t-shirt she was wearing while she got inked up -- John Lennon's face. Totally thug.

Rihanna also ran into Danny Trejo at the tattoo parlor. Hope she's not inspired by his massive piece of chest art.

Rihanna and Danny Trejo
0915_tattoo_footer

Steve

God that is only ugly woman. Looks like a street ho I see sometimes.

ManiacalZebra

"Thug Life." Does that mean she condones the kind of violence that Chris Brown used on her?

TMP

Thug life? are you kidding me. This broad couldn't be any farther from living a thug life. She grew up pretty well off in the first place and has millions of dollars. She is the epitome of a poser. She will literally do anything she can to keep up this image of being some bad ass street girl. she's not. Someone said "You can thank Chris Brown for turning her into a hoe" WTF? Jay-Z was the one that told her she needed to change her image to be more "skanky" and so she did. CB might be a douche, but he didn't do this. Ri-Ri's nickname is perfect for her too. I can't wait until people realize what a fake she is and she becomes just another skanky, has been, half naked female "music" artist.

nyc44th

Man is she ever a cliche . . . I can't wait for her army of publicists to take a break as Lady Gaga's have. Over exposed much? TRYING to be sexy much? If you have to try THIS hard constantly to be sexy, you aren't.

Whatever

And so the downfall of Rhianna has begun. A stupid girl who is too insulated by people to know what is the right or wrong thing to do. This is obviously the wrong thing to do. Summed up in one word: idiot.

notalawyer

She should spend her money on facial reconstructive surgery while she still has an income.

bbnx

Hard to believe, however, she get's dumber and uglier every time I am unfortunate enough to see her pic. She should have had "tramp" inked on her forehead.

Jane

Danny has the most epic tattoo ever http://www.celebremix.com/remixes/view/1877

Chase

Her music is pretty catchy, but she is gonna crash and burn...HARD! "Thug Life"? Gimme a break! What does she know about thug life? Starting 2 think that maybe Chris Brown was on to something...

Glenda

I hate this tattoo rage. It's so common place now. I wonder what they'll regret when they get older. Tattoo removal should be the next rage.
All I can say is she looks dirty with them. She seems to be acting out lately, hmmnn wonder what demons she's fighting these days.

gimmeshelter

that skank's picture should be next to the word "trash" in the dictionary. just when it seems she can get no lower, she outdoes herself. how insecure can one b**** be!!?? will anyone be surprised at her inevitable early death? NOPE.

Sherry

Wow, Rihanna is soooo stupid. I mean just stupid. I knew she was a bit off because of the whole CB thing but wow.

Free

I think something is seriously wrong with Rihanna, she has not been acting like herself lately.

Free

Another Britney Spoears!!!! #SheisBiPolar :(

Free

I hope Rihanna gets help before something bad happens to her.