Seal

Heidi and I Might Reconcile

1/25/2012 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_4kmyf5g0_1_745dme3h
Seal's marriage to Heidi Klum might not be over -- in a new interview with Piers Morgan, the singer said ... "Is it irreparable? You can never say never."

Seal added, "Whether we get back together or not, it may happen. I can't speak for [Heidi]."

Seal admitted, he's not sure if he wants to reconcile -- claiming, "If it were that easy -- if there weren't problems, we'd still be together. That is the reality."

Seal added, "My love for [Heidi] has not waned one iota. I love her with all my heart."

Seal also commented on his wedding ring, claiming, "I'm still wearing my wedding ring because I'm still married to this incredible woman." So we gotta ask ...

buzz kill

She finally figured out when you kiss a toad he doesn't turn into a handsome prince.

Gema

When asking a question, you should add `Who Cares`because when it comes to Hollywood couples divorcing, its not shocking.

hefrod

So Seal was busted with a man...many times...and now he finally has to LMMFAO beg for public support...Does she know AIDES is out there?

Bunny

Hope she goes back to her own kind.

Lucy Mouse Head

You TMZ guys should add a "don't care" option to these online polls.

Truth

Seal sounds like an amazing guy. I don't believe any of that "he's violent, he's abusive" crap. You guys have no real proof that he is either. And you guys should be ashamed of yourselves, making fun of how he looks. Bunch of cyber bullies.

Dontez

What in the hell is wrong with you people? He said he got violent and a paparazzi for hitting his child with a freaking camera!!! And as for the ugly part, she married him, had children with him, and stayed with him almost 10 years. It must not have been for looks. Jeez, people need to grow up and get a life before you go talking about other people.

c arthur

Seal is a real gentleman. I always loved him. But am not a celeb so he will not want me. I know him all the way from England when he played with Adamski

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3