Ashton Kutcher

Fist-Pumping

After Demi Emergency

1/26/2012 8:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0126_kutcher_launch
Just one night after Demi Moore was rushed to the hospital for inhaling too much nitrous oxide -- Ashton Kutcher hit up a Bruno Mars concert in Brazil ... where he fist-pumped his brains out.

The video was shot the same night Ashton dropped by a nightclub in Sao Paulo with a mystery female companion in a red shirt -- the same girl is standing beside him at the Bruno Mars concert.

As we previously reported, Ashton gave a Brazilian photog the cold shoulder when asked if Demi was okay -- giving no answer.

Related Videos

Famous Concertgoers

edwina

Ashton is entitled to live his life and he's not responsible for Demi's actions. I do feel sorry about her but Demi is not a vicitim. She made some unfortunate choices like we all do.

Keith

I don't get it. Your as bad as gayboy Perez Hilton. Why shouldn't he be living it up? SHE THREW HIM OUT. For god sakes, do any of you sit around for a couple of years after someone leaves you, just in case they are idiots and huff nitrous? For god sakes, get your heads out of your asses.

blue

People fist-pump for Bruno Mars????

tamara

The girl on blue sweater that appears on the 9th second is top model Alessandra Ambrosio, isn`t it? They both were on Colcci Fashion Show.

Jackson

Ashton and Demi are separated and planning divorce. Why would you hold him to some sort of ridiculous standard of behavior when he is on another continent trying to put his life back together. Cut the guy some slack.

QueenBoudica

When my partner and I separated and filed for divorce, it was MASSIVELY contentious. We DESPISED each other.

When I ended up in hospital with a burst appendix... it was MY EX PARTNER who ended up at my bedside FIRST!

Kutcher.... ONCE A DOUCHE.... ALWAYS A DOUCHE!!!

Can you honestly be SUCH a piece of s*h*i*t to NOT go directly to the hospital where someone you CLAIM TO HAVE LOVED in laying in pain?!?!?!?

I hope everyone boycotts this friggen loser.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

He doesn't have to do **** if he doesn't want to. Your attempts to make him look like "the bad guy" are just making TMZ look like "the bad guy."

fran

wait a minute, she was married to Bruce Willis is he suppose to run to her or not live his life because of Demi also. Her and Ashton are divorced leave him alone. She probably put him through enough, we dont know the truth of their marriage.

Italia

Ashton knows Demi, and I believe as it seems he does that Demi is staging this whole charade because she wants somebody to feel sorry for her. Well, I don't.

If I had Demi Moore's money, I'd be in Hawaii or St. Tropez somewhere having a ball. Instead, Demi is acting like a druggie trying to O.D. because Ashton has moved on.

Demi, do yourself a favor, go buy yourself something nice, take a vacation someplace really sweat, and fine yourself a brand new Boy Toy.

Maybe Demi should call JLo and ask her if Casper Smart has any friends. I am so sure there are a ton of guys who would love to keep company with Demi Moore.

YouDontSay

Why are you bashing someone for enjoying life?

Italia

Wow, Demi went public so now everybody who runs into Ashton is probably telling him to call "his wife". If I were Ashton Kutcher, I'd be so mad at her playing this game that I STILL wouldn't call her.

Italia

I wouldn't be surprised if Demi is burning his phone up, and I think that he's not returning her calls so she's putting it out there in the public that he's some kind of a "bad guy" if he doesn't go running to her whenever she snaps her fingers.

They are through, and he does NOT want to reconcile with her. Period.

Muppet

I remember seeing this video posted back in June of last year and thinking uh oh this could be trouble but then thought oh maybe she's just having fun. Apparently there was trouble brewing.

Nikkcolle

He is fine, leave him alone. He doesn't have to come to her aid because she is abusing some sort of substance.

saynotolies

You know, Not one soul outside of this family knows what's going on...I've been in a relationship, where people don't know what goes on behind closed doors. She's probably been like this for awhile, I mean look at her comment about "not being loved". Yes, I don't know them, but I know the situation, and I'm sure Ashton has been dealing with this for a long time now.