Jackson Kids

Giving Hollywood the Fingers

1/26/2012 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
1_dv1y2zd3_1_psfn2yso
Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson just left a lasting impression on Hollywood -- sinking their father's shoes and sequined glove into wet cement in front of the historic Grauman's Chinese theater.

It was all part of a tribute ceremony for the King of Pop this morning -- to immortalize the singer alongside Hollywood legends like Cary Grant, Marilyn Monroe, and Clark Gable.

In addition to the entire Jackson family, a laundry list of celebs were in attendance ... including Justin Bieber, Chris Tucker, and Smokey Robinson.

AJ

Awesome! But why did Justin have to be in the middle of the Jackson family for this portrait? He should have been on the other side with the other performers. Geez.

superbadnerves1

For once thank you tmz hats off to you guys this was so awesome and I must say that little blanket was looking just like his daddy

superbadnerves1

For once thank you tmz hats off to you guys this was awesome and I must say that little blanket was looking just like his daddy

R

If he can't do it I don't think they should have done it for him. He's gone. But, hey, has anyone else's children done it for them?

Nasiba

KEEP IT UP GUYS! I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU FOR DOING THAT FOR MICHAEL! HE IS WORTH IT.

LOVE YOU MICHAEL! RIP!

Phenom

Blanket always has a confused look on his face. The two older kids seem a little more adjusted and happy.

superbadnerves1

Can we get some positive comments in here you guys are making me sick none of you knew him personally so you are going off of media crap you brainwashed dumbas*** he was a great performer who touch many lives think about it whos commenting on who what the hell have you done in your lifetime not a dam* thing so lay off the king and get a life

mj fan forever

Thanks to the Estate of Michael Jackson, John Branca and John McClain for making possible also this other beautiful moving Tribute, organized as always with L.O.V.E.!!!! The only disgusting visual was greedy unnatural mother Katherine first and Justin Bieber-jealous-loser!!!

SusanCoyote

Are we still celebrating the life of a child molester????

yvonne from uk

Loved it, for once thanks TMZ. They are great kids, all credit to Michael for that. Sadly again the haters on here have to use this day as another reason to abuse the most amazing entertainer and human being ever to hit this planet, i feel sorry for them really coz if they just used their time to actually find out the truth instead of wasting it writing rubbish and listening to the media crap, they would realise the good he did while he was here. I am a better person because of him and i'm sure all his fans are too and thats what Michael was all about.

Luz

So disrespectful! While the tribute to Michael Jackson was going on, some people making all these nasty comments that are nothing but dumbfounded speculations that they can't prove! That nobody has been able to proof! Do you have any proofs of what you are saying? Before you start spitting your venom ask yourselves: Why do I hate this man? What are my talents? What have I done to develop my talents? What are my accomplishments? Am I at the level of this professional, philantropist man? Can I talk about him? Then you will see where you're standing in relation to Michael Jackson!

Orionsaint

We're famous because MJ adopted us with a surrogate mother! Yay! We won the Lottery! I wish people weren't ashamed to admit it and have to lie.

Orionsaint

How long are these adopted kids gonna milk their dad's passing?

"push it hard on the heel blanket!" A phrase i thought i'd never hear lol

shadough

What are they getting walk of fame star for? Just because they're Michael Jackson's sperm donor children? What have they have achieved? Why not give all the offspring of every actor, or singer's kids a star then?