Paris Jackson

My Heart Throbs for Bieber

1/26/2012 11:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
1_aujnnddy_1_6xsha81h
Not even Michael Jackson's 13-year-old daughter Paris can resist the charms of Justin Bieber -- introducing him moments ago at her father's tribute show in Hollywood ... and nearly melting in the process.

In her intro, Paris said, "We are all very big fans of [Justin] and his music" -- and then, with a coy smile, she added, "I know I am."

Justin then emerged and performed his own rendition of "Rockin' Robin" -- which MJ famously covered on his first solo album back in 1972. It wasn't half bad either.

Butterfly

SORRY, KIDDO! Beiber is taken!

Butterfly

Sorry for the Bieber spelling, error. Thanks!

David

Paris is looking like her father. She might have the singing genes as well.

wtf

Did tmz ever find out who mj bought those white kids from?

jjh

That Hair is back Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh no and me too what's with the pants on the ground crap !!!!!----please let his 15 min's be over soon, I can NOT believe how this kid has became ALL THAT !!!!!! I just don't get it at all. Him and the casey anthony lovers too ---sorry I couldn't help myself on the casey thing wink wink !!

arale norimaki

Paris may have been a very wanted and loved child but she clearly has no African-American blood in her. However a year after her father's unexpected death is no time to be put this in front of her. No stranger should come up to a kid who just lost her father and say this!

JULIA CORSOLINI

Michael Jackson ,alive !!!!!!love King of Music forever .Non Justin .

IbePiglet

Like him or not, PULL UP THE PANTS! It isn't a good look on ANYone, but the penguin walk and constantly hanging on to them looks just stupid.

JULIA CORSOLINI

creo que Michael esta vivo,es mas ,estaba hoy en el evento,detras de sus hijos,nervioso y contento ,I love you Michael Jackson !!!!!!!! :( esto es lo que yo creo ........

Candice

I hate to say it, but I immediately thought Michael would have been infatuated with Justin since he looks like a girl.

Jody

Ok Michael is dead and buried. All these tribute concerts and mess needs to stop.

kathy

I have to laugh at all these hate comments! people are so pathetic these days! I think Justin did a great job, especially being so nervous, and he sang pretty good!! All you jealous haters can say what you want,, There were alot of celebrities there, and out of all of them, Justin sat with the Jackson family!That shows that they appreciate good talent, cause you can say what you want about Micheal Jackson, being a pedophile and all that crap, but he was an amazing singer, there was no denying that!

NINA

These kids have no talent to speak of except that their sperm donor (even that I highly doubt!)was supposedly Michael Jackson. Yet here they are riding on his coattails. They're not different than the other moochers who drained this man.

laz

@John You're an idiot!!!

bobbo

Uh, she hardly seemed smitten at all, maybe a little bored.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments