P. Diddy Party

Most Outrageous

Cover Charge of All-Time

1/27/2012 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

012712_diddy_launch
P. Diddy's throwing a party so ridiculous every guy is getting 15 hot models to "service" them all night. There's just one tiny catch -- a FIVE figure cover charge!!

tony gee

Oh, wait! One more thing, the one throwing the party is herself a closeteer!

Nyah-uh-uh!

Joao

I'm curious why is it that white folks like George Clooney, Matt Damon and even that disgusting Lady Gaga are always recognized for their [not just one time, or PR event} contribution to the world's forgotten, many of whom are from predominately Black countries while ghetto trash in suits run loose, throwing money away, like their Black African dictators counterparts. Always expecting the white man to do the clean up from their carnage. Meanwhile the bulk of black entertainers [including athletes] are either blowing money, owing money, dodging child support, going bankrupt... Somehow, I'm thinking this wasn't exactly the advancements the civil rights movement had in mind for around about this time... Not my problem.

static

It would be interesting to know who and how many people fell for this scam.

tlcmk

Raise your hand if you would pay a plug nickel to attend a Diddy event, or even if you would go for free.

esq777

That's how the 1% and their 15% tax rate roll.

NobodySpecial

Does anybody even like diddy anymore? Diddy used to throw stupid "white parties" and idiots would kill themselves to get in. After people found out how boring diddy is they stopped going. Anyone stupid enough to pay 50 racks to hang with this clown is a moron.

Kathy

This low class black bastard is worth nothing. The blacks who love him are just as brain-dead as he is.

TheVolleyballGod

It is amazing how this big dummy P Diddy has made it, hell good for him it shows if you catch a lucky wave ride it for all its worth

Chase

I assume Dana from Real Housewives of Bev Hills will be there; she'll probably have a whole table. If you PAY to attend this, you are so SAD and DESPERATE. Sorry, but true.

Dennis Johnson

I think that the Giants and Pat's Super Bowl will be one of the best games of all time.......GO GIANTS!

Joan K

Thug, loser, creepy.

tired of hearing about them

I understand some of the money will go to charity. Wouldn't it be better to not throw the party and rub the fact that they are in the 1% in our face and just quietly give the money to charity. It is the rest of us that put these people in the position where they party like this while we sit at home with beer and potato chips.

richard

I've been to the mansion's biggest annual parties (midsummer's/Halloween) which were invite only. they were ok events, but not great. why would I even pay 1500 for this BS. parties at the mansion aren't what they used to be and I would say the place is played out. go somewhere else if you must party Grammy night. EMI records party is always a blast.

sean

Most of you are hopeless! arrrgh. If I am a hot girl I ill like to get paid something like 1000 dollar just for a few hours to drink take picture and even network. Arrrgggghh

AllMySophmoresSayYEAH!!

I thought doing the Harlem shake was his GAYEST, but this is a all time GAY!!! LMAO

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments