Gerard Butler

'Who's Brandi Glanville?'

1/27/2012 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1_64mfnttx_1_grx7fzre
If Gerard Butler really did have mind-blowing sex with "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville -- as she proudly claims -- he doesn't remember it ... asking TMZ, "Who's Brandi Glanville?"

In case you didn't know ... Brandi -- Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife -- recently appeared on a talk show, announcing she once bumped uglies with Gerard for an entire week ... and it was so good, she rated him an 11 out of 10.

But either Butler has so much good sex, he can't remember every bangmates's name -- or Brandi's lying. Both are equally plausible.

Sapphiegirl

Apparently she should be rated 0 on a scale of 1-10 if he can't even remember the event!!!!! Ha ha ha!!! I bet Eddie and Lee Ann are bustin up laughing at this one! LMFAO! Or as Kelso might say....."BURN!!"

ohboy

I find it hypocritical of a lot of you people, because if it was the MAN going around talking about who he banged, and named a specific person, you feminists would be up in arms going on an anti-male tirade. But it's ok for HER to do it, right? Well ladies, this chick is a whore. Nothing more. Married an actor and turned in to a whore. Her plan to insult her ex-husband in the bedroom backfired hahahahaha

hoosier

She is so nasty and carries herself horribly on the show. No wonder Eddie left her.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

@Brandi Glanville: BURNED!

give me a freakin break

"All I can say if she in any way resembles the rest of the entitled shrews on this show, I’d be just as anxious to claim I didn’t know her."

Not my comment, but I had to post it.

ShoeGurlie

I don't think that she was lying I just think that Gerard is a man-whore and doesn't even remember who he has sex with!! *******!

MC

If he gets any fatter he's going to look like Russell Crowe

XYZ

Thank skanky ho is full of it. Why would Gerard, who has his pick of ALL women, pick her? She must have relapsed for a week and thought the guy she was banging for drugs was Gerard.

betty

To all you Brandi haters she had no reason to lie she just kissed and told. Who cares why Eddie left Gerard is a man whore and so is Eddie.Difference is Eddie was a married one. he should have been gone Brandi is living her life and some people can't stand to see her moving on. This item is old news.

Maria

Go Brandi!

I hope that if you read this...just know that you will ALWAYS stand taller than someone who has over 40,000 tweets to try to prove her happiness when in fact, she is just extremely insecure (and with good reason too lol). So eff the haters, keep being true to yourself, and you will live a happy life.

all about the money

Well if she rated him 11 out of 10...I think he just rated her a 0 out of 10.

Heather

Wow, I will NEVER post on TMZ again and am tempted to not ever visit this site again. TMZ: PLEASE moderate these comments. I was just personally attacked and called a stupid bitc* for commenting (in a fairly neutral manner, I might add) about people none of us know personally. By the viciousness of the verbal attacks, I suspect perhaps the people who dislike my comments and called me a stupid bitc* may actually be personally involved. Or else they have mental issues. Goodbye, TMZ. I won't be checking back to see what disgustingly irrational comments respond to this one.

victory

If I were Gerald, I'd be too embarrassed to admit I even knew Brandi, too. She's a tramp.

Little_Leota

He might have been a gentleman. No kiss and tell? Remember "gentlemen"? ;-)

fran

What happen to the days when people kept their sexual exploits to themselves, especially woman...now the woman tells all and wonders why she is called a slut or a whore...at least Gerard kept quiet.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments