'Basketball Wives'

Police Report Filed

After On-Set Scuffle

1/28/2012 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0128_evelyn_jennifer_EX_01
A peaceful day of filming "Basketball Wives" at a racetrack in Florida ended up in a fight between Jennifer Williams and an assistant for Evelyn Lozada ... and it's all detailed in a police report obtained by TMZ.

Sources close to the show tell TMZ ... the girls were all in a VIP suite at the Gulf Stream Race Track in Hallandale, FL last Saturday. We're told Nia Crooks -- who is Evelyn's assistant and to be friends with Jennifer as well -- called out Jennifer ... who the other girls feel has become "too big for britches."

According to our sources, the two got face-to-face and Nia pushed Williams in the face to get her away. In the police report, Williams described it as being "intentional struck by Crooks with an open hand to the left side of her face."

Williams told police security from the production company then stepped in to intervene. Our sources say that's true ... but that security also grabbed Lozada to keep her from jumping in after Williams.

In the report, the officer states he saw no injuries on Williams and told her she could file a misdemeanor complaint with the state attorney’s office if she wanted to pursue the matter further.

The police report also states Williams believes the entire incident was captured on video.

Calls to VH1 were not returned.

URSilly

lack of class and character

Kaffee

How many women do you know that actually physically fight one another? These girls are publicity whores and maybe just trash.

WOW...

LOL...so Jennifer is too hoity toity for Evelyn and her assistant thinks it's her place????? LMAO...ok Ev....pot meet kettle....wowee...I really think that the others are jealous of Jen because they have to sleep their way to relevance, and she didn't...I actually think she was the only REAL basketball wife....just sayin...

Ratings Needed

Tramps

I am Spartacus

does anyone actually watch this crap? I've never seen a single episode because i can care less about the lives of hookers/whores/groupies/jump offs/ex wives.

Tracy Holt

Please...thats just great teach the kid that you can still be a jerk when your older...

nicole

no kidding, these chicks are so low class, they act worst than some teenage girls. They should be embarrassed & ashamed of themselves, but I'm sure they're proud! stupid biotches!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

I would have paid some money to see that thing get her ass whooped....thats if it had gone all the way to a straight up brawl. On the other hand, Evelyn and all the other BBW hookers empowered this Amazon to be the way she is now.

Theresa

Real ladies don't have to fight. I'm glad I quit watching this trashy show a long time ago.

Seldombinlaid

No MTV or E Channel in our house. I even checked to see if we have E, and we do. But, it's just part of the package that doesn't get used. I assume that's where this stuff comes from. One of them. E all Trash.

mary

These women should be taken off tv for ever! Ultimate egos, selfishness, and down right cruel hearts. These women who fight are abusive to anyone who gets in their way or steps on their pride. Most ugliest people I have ever seen. No morals, no self control, no love, what are they good for? Making money off these stupid reality shows, is that it? These shows are so far off of reality, all they want is fame and to say, look at me I am special. As much as all you women love to fight, your spinelss, it takes courage to love and forgive, it takes a strong person to put others first. You are all weak and simple minded. Very far from my life, I do not and will not associate with selfishiness and cruelty. Your not entertainment just because your on tv, you bring nothing into my home, in fact I would not allow you in my home. Your only good enough right now to make tv some extra dollars, thats it, you have nothing.

Just Reading

Ok, so Evelyn hired one of Jennifer's friends to be her assistant and the friend got annoyed with Jennifer for playing big shot and being an a$$? Essentially this is what happens when you hire friends and family...an employee does their job and bashes the boss behind his/her back to their friends OR quits if the pay doesn't match what they are expected to do. As for the subjects of the show fighting with each other...apparently that is why these types of shows are popular. *Shrugs*

PPC

These "women" make black, and other races, women look terrible. Aside from one of them, they are not married or have never been married to NBA players. They are mothers, in some cases, and groupies in every possible way. Total trash, disgusting, and not even remotely attractive.

S

It's Gulfstream, one word.

en Todo Momento!!

they should get banessa vryant by her pigtail and mop the filthiest public men's toilet with her, by dragin. that'd be an episode i'd pay a billion dollars to watch!! gooooo banessa!!!!! :DDD

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments