'Fear Factor'

NBC Debating Donkey Semen ...

Episode in Jeopardy

1/28/2012 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0126_fearfactor_EX_TMZ_01
The world may never see "Fear Factor" contestants chugging donkey semen -- corporate heads at NBC and its parent company Comcast are having serious 11th hour talks about pulling the episode.

As TMZ first reported, contestants on the show -- shot last summer -- are challenged to drink a glass of donkey semen (and one of urine) ... and several of them did. The episode is scheduled to air Monday night.

According to our sources, some execs are getting cold feet, and discussions are ongoing this weekend about whether to air the episode. No word on their exact concerns, but an educated guess would be ... taste.

We've reached out to reps for NBC, Comcast, and Endemol -- the producers of FF ... so far, no word back.

URSilly

When you are willing to sell your soul to the devil for money, that says volumes about YOU! God gave us choices and free will, hoping we will do what is pleasing to Him. This in no way is something He would be pleased with. He did not create donkeys or humans for this purpose.

If you feel a need to air a show encouraging the drinking of animal semen or are the contestant willing to do so, you are selling your soul to the devil.

sogonna

that is so gross donkey semen i wont even do the with regular semen ewww

RH

You would have to be a complete idiot to do this and even a bigger idiot to watch someone do this.

GP

How the heck are parents supposed to explain that to the kids? My boys love the show, but this is just wrong!

Alex

so because you had to "break this story" before it aired - it allowed morons to come out of the woodwork to complain, and now we won't get to watch this amazing television??? F You TMZ!

Kiki

I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me out of Here! Brigitte Nielson is our Queen. Greets from germany

Dom The Mover

Quality Programming right out the window!
When is enough, enuff! I don't get it, we went in the last 7 decades from censoring frankly my dear I just don't give a damn to throw anything on TV.
I'm not upset, I'm disappointed with quality in the U.S.
I mean how much of Jackass do we have to endure to say, its run its course!

dapedo

on survivor they made you drink warm Miilk and fresh hot cow blood for a challange

GOD

She they guzzled the jizz and won't get their fame and glory, lol. I remember when Married with Children and The Simpsons were considered controversial...

craig

TASTES GREAT--NO LESS FILLING--TASTES GREAT-- NO LESS FILLING

krktoday

I never watch that show for this very reason. I can handle some idiot risking their life for a show because we know they don't get killed or we wouldn't be seeing it BUT I have zero interest in watching people eat horrendous crap for a tv show. I don't care if they make a sandwich out of donkey crap and drink donkey semen because I won't be tuning in. Stupid show.

mandeline28

That is so disgusting. Pull it. I feel bad they even made them do that challenge. It just made me throw up in my mouth a little! ECK!

Dirk

What has this country come to when they even DEBATE whether to run this episode or not? If they run it, it will be the biggest "trash TV' episode in TV history...worse than Kardashians, Jackass and Jersey Shore all rolled into one. Disgusting idea, whoever came up with this is a sick person.

Joan K

What the hell is there to debate about? I can't believe that anyone would even waste their time watching this dumb azz show. NBC, are you afraid to back down, what would it cost you? I know what it will cost you if you do allow to show this garbage, a lot of viewers from now on.

arale norimaki

Because it's funked up! And, I wanna see if a chick with a mouth full of donkey spunk swallows. Alright, here we go. Kinky Kelly and the Sexy Stud. Strait from their dirty debut in Tijuana, Kelly's taking it on the road. Taking it in the Ash, that is. You gotta give it up for Oscar Wilde-like wordplay that good.