'Fear Factor'

Donkey Semen Episode

Off the NBC Schedule

1/30/2012 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0126_fearfactor_EX_TMZ_01
Donkey semen will not be served on network TV tomorrow night -- the"Fear Factor" episode featuring the stunt has been yanked ... at least according to a website where NBC posts its media releases.

The controversial episode is entitled, "Hee Haw! Hee Haw!" An NBC media release teased it by saying the contestants will eat "the unimaginable."

But the NBC website no longer lists that episode as airing tomorrow ... and instead lists a repeat of an episode entitled "Snake Bite" -- which first aired on January 2.

We also checked two channel guides -- one in LA and one in NYC -- and both now list the repeat instead of the one with the donkey semen stunt. Additionally, promos for the episode are no longer posted anywhere on the Internet.

TMZ broke the story ... NBC had given 'FF' producers the thumbs up on airing the episode -- but according to our sources honchos at NBC and its parent company, Comcast, started having second thoughts after TMZ published details of the challenge.

We've made several calls to reps at NBC, Comcast, and Endemol -- which produces 'FF' -- but so far ... radio silence.

update_bar
The good people at the peacock just got back to us -- NBC Entertainment Chairman Bob Greenblatt says, "I reviewed the episode late last week and decided it was a segment we should not air."

Sources at the network tell us Comcast was not involved in the decision.

Kevin

I haven't had to guzzle that much spooge since my time as an altar boy.

Bad dog

It's like oral sex...you don't find out until later he's a jack ass.

Jonathan

So now because NB has no balls and wants to be PC these people did these act for nothing? What a joke man the f up and show the episode! You comitted the crime now be adults, show it and answer the questions!

Jeepers

So those people drank those things...and it won't even be on the air? Wow...if only they could have semen into the future.

hippie

As reported by TMZ, TMZ made the hype to get this cancelled, if TMZ is 100% true, good job boys... wtf, its recorded, this type of behavior can't be ignored, just voice it after the show is aired, or maybe during commercials :P

B

What kind of idiots would drink that mess? I mean, would you really want to be nationally recognized nationwide as the man/woman that drank donkey semen? Imagine trying to find a date after that. Of all of the cancelled shows NBC could have brought back, I still can't believe why they chose this crap.

IceGypsy

Now if we could only get you guys at TMZ to stop posting that dreadful photo.

Rob

What is the big deal? Past episodes of Fear Factor had contestants eat an elk penis and a bull scrotum. NBC aired those episodes, why pull the plug on an episode with donkey semen?

mo

First off, I'm glad the episode got pulled, even though I wish the whole show would just go away.
Second, I just have to laugh at the morons on this episode that did it! What people will do for money!!!!

kim

*** on NOW THAT'S JUST PLAIN SICK.... THE WHOLE SHOW IS JUST NASTY.... IT SHOULD BE CALLED NASTY SH.T PEOPLE WILL DO FOR CASH.... AND THEN TO DO THE SH.T AND NOT HAVE IT BE AIRED NOW THEY WILL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ELSE YUCK... LIKE WHAT LIKE THE BUTT HOLE OF A SEAGULL??? P.S HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE THE ONE THAT EXTRACTED THE SEMEN FROM THE DONKEYS??? AND I "DO NOT" WANNA KNOW HOW THEY DID IT OR WHAT SWEET THINGS THEY WHISPERED IN THE DONKEYS EAR... THOSE POOR DONKEYS :-(

hdb3001

The show is just back on the air and they do this? Seriously?

Catherine

I think they need to make ALL of the Net Work Big Wigs as well as JOe ROgan do this be for any of the players do. If they all can do it with out puking up their guts then I say go for it. If not Then they will STOP ALL THIS STUPIS $HIT.

Television has gone to the dogs nothing but CRAP is ever on.

realityTVsux

so those soulless idiots actually drank it for nothing now.

RealityBites

Get this off the front page already geez

Patricia

I'm glad they are taking it off the schedule but, I am done with that show anyway. I agree with the person that said the middle "stunt" isn't about conquering fear but it is to bellittle the contestants and appeal to those who get off on gross. I used to watch it for the "real stunts (1 & 3) but no more...