Lindsay Lohan

I Don't Owe That

Betty Ford Worker a Dime!

1/29/2012 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and Dawn Holland
It took her six months, but Lindsay Lohan has finally fired back a response to the Betty Ford worker who claims LiLo assaulted her -- and to no one's surprise ... Lindsay is pinning all the blame on her.

Lindsay allegedly got into it with Dawn Holland (now going by Dawn Bradley) back in December 2010, while Lindsay was in rehab. Bradley filed a lawsuit last July against Lohan for the alleged incident, claiming assault and battery.

Attorneys for Lindsay filed their response in Riverside County Superior Court on January 10, claiming the entire incident was provoked by Bradley ... so Lindsay shouldn't have to pay her a cent. Lohan claims anything she may have done was done in self-defense.

Lohan also wants the court to force Bradley to pay for her court costs, plus any other relief the court sees fit.

0129_Dawn-Bradley's-Injuries_sub_launch

Sincerity

I have no sympathy for Dawn Holland (Bradley) because she should have known better than running to a tabloid discussing Lindsay Lohan's patient care related issues. This woman breached a "confidentiality" agreement she signed as an employee of The Betty Ford Center and violated established HIPAA guidelines concerning patient confidentiality. Whatever compensation she may be entitled to, Lindsay Lohan can "counter sue" -- END OF STORY!!! Lindsay Lohan can bounce her in and out of court for years and in the end, she'll never collect a dime!!! Lindsay Lohan's not "wealthy" so what "ASSETS" can she place a lien against??? Chances are she'll be "FLAT BROKE", even if she's able to win a "favorable" judgment.

LLsez

....and in Dina news, new BF alert!!

DavidCaplanNYC David Caplan
Loving u on twitter RT @dinalohan: @DavidCaplanNYC
19 hours ago

L

******s are lazy and are always looking for easy money. Besides that, she has changed her story many times over.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm backtracking the boards, so I just read your insulin was off, you OK Ketjo?

Blood Green Witch

Well all my pretties, unlike you all I actually have other things to do. Please keep up with all the horrible things say about Lindsay, and others. It makes my boss very happy. Till next time...

Delmar

I think Michael Lohan is warming up again. Lufti emails and calls Cody?

EarthAngel

Or maybe d(((@_____@)))b two thumbs up indicating she's got it wired while still having a dazed gaze....just to keep us guessing & somewhat interested

Blood Red Witch

Na, mad. I am not an angel. But mine says, Hey.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

OK, question: Did this twit CRASH a party or not?

Rogue Warrior

The EPA needs to come in and shut this rode lizard convention down!!!!! Clean up after themselves? They don't even clean themselves!!!!

Rogue Warrior

Sounds like a particular poster is in a diabetic coma to me, however she's been in one for months now so there's no need to sound the alarms.

AGENT smith

Did Lindsay take pix last night?

Rogue Warrior

Do you H8rs see the same body tattoo on Dawn H that I do? The one that says WELFARE RECIPIENT??????????????????????

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Love how Rogie has green 'check' marks, yet the rest of us have little RED 'checks'.

Rogue Warrior

I'll tell you what I'd do to the Dawn Hollands of the world after you line em up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!