Lindsay Lohan

I Don't Owe That

Betty Ford Worker a Dime!

1/29/2012 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and Dawn Holland
It took her six months, but Lindsay Lohan has finally fired back a response to the Betty Ford worker who claims LiLo assaulted her -- and to no one's surprise ... Lindsay is pinning all the blame on her.

Lindsay allegedly got into it with Dawn Holland (now going by Dawn Bradley) back in December 2010, while Lindsay was in rehab. Bradley filed a lawsuit last July against Lohan for the alleged incident, claiming assault and battery.

Attorneys for Lindsay filed their response in Riverside County Superior Court on January 10, claiming the entire incident was provoked by Bradley ... so Lindsay shouldn't have to pay her a cent. Lohan claims anything she may have done was done in self-defense.

Lohan also wants the court to force Bradley to pay for her court costs, plus any other relief the court sees fit.

0129_Dawn-Bradley's-Injuries_sub_launch

Danielle

Maybe lindsay will emerge from the marmont,donning red hair,wearing nothing but a bra and denim shorts...umm

Delmar

Lindsay's rediscovered twitter. She's a strange one.

Danielle

raeltsc Israel Tasca
@lindsaylohan My boyfriend did a drawing of a perfect masterpiece .... Lilo for you with love !!! lockerz.com/s/179331205 lockerz.com/s/179331261
53 minutes ago Favorite Retweet

OMG...the painting is horrible...lmao

patty

ok i went thru all pics and except for the arm brace and the tiny little cut on her finger i couldn't see any injuries - did any one else??

big bamboo

she is cocaine tweeting again..the bitch is back...2009 all over again

Blood Red Witch

Yea, GC. All you have to say is OMG it's amazing a gillian times

Delmar

BRW, check this out:

ALFieeeeee q
LIndsay, Blood Red Witch says you sound happy, I;m happy for you......Big AL aka Herbie....the love bug....@lindsaylohan

Danielle

Crack must have worn off,tweeks stopped.

big bamboo

its kinda late for her to start promoting that picaso playboy shoot she did...wonder if she finally realized that heff is pissed about the no show..and not touring like she said in court..

Delmar

Hmmm. She and Ali managed to leave the Chateau?

BrittGastineau Brittny Gastineau
So fun bumping into you and ali today @lindsaylohan

Did the paps shoot them?

big bamboo

got to love robot chicken living lohan

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Wheres my NICKY?

Deadpool

You guys here are some mean people. I hope I don't run into any of you on my corner, because I don't need to get beat up and have my shopping cart stolen again.

Rogue Warrior

Hey all you delusional, illiterate, inbred, donkey sauce drinking H8rs, what's on your agenda today? Can't be much since I'm sure you all must conserve every last bit of energy for your multiple trips to the fridge.

Gotti Roll!

twilightmom

@bigbamboo, Andy, whomever....lol
Sooo sorry to have neglected to include all of YOUR medical expertise in my prior comments!
Will you please forgive me? I can honestly say I believe I have started developing early Alzheimers. =p