Lindsay Lohan

I Don't Owe That

Betty Ford Worker a Dime!

1/29/2012 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and Dawn Holland
It took her six months, but Lindsay Lohan has finally fired back a response to the Betty Ford worker who claims LiLo assaulted her -- and to no one's surprise ... Lindsay is pinning all the blame on her.

Lindsay allegedly got into it with Dawn Holland (now going by Dawn Bradley) back in December 2010, while Lindsay was in rehab. Bradley filed a lawsuit last July against Lohan for the alleged incident, claiming assault and battery.

Attorneys for Lindsay filed their response in Riverside County Superior Court on January 10, claiming the entire incident was provoked by Bradley ... so Lindsay shouldn't have to pay her a cent. Lohan claims anything she may have done was done in self-defense.

Lohan also wants the court to force Bradley to pay for her court costs, plus any other relief the court sees fit.

0129_Dawn-Bradley's-Injuries_sub_launch

Delmar

Nothing again which is good. If there's no change Aliana has gone the full month in LA without being pap photographed which I don't believe happened last year at all.

Rooney Mara is today's it girl and CB found someone else to call entitled and so forth. She's her own girl and young and not really into Hollywood values and dares to show it as I see her. Not everyone is warm and fuzzy and made to interview.

I don't much like photo shoots. Keira Knightely has one in GQ shown at the Daily Mail. They just don't look right. Yet in her movie still her strong and distinctive features are right and beautiful. The posed sameness of photoshoots and forcing actresses to mimic models doesn't do it for me.

I guess I'm done rambling on for now.

Delmar

mia girl sounds a lot like me on the CB Kristen Stewart thread.

Delmar

ketjo, hey. I hope you have a wonderful day. Girls like Emma Stone and Siegriend get a lot of work and are non-threatening. Mara and some others aren't, they dare to be different in how they look, think and go about their business. People should stumble around, I don't like overly rehearsed people and as they get more experience they can learn from the stumbling. It is when they don't learn and flaunt it that I have problems with them.

ketjo

Delmar
"Dare to be Different" was the motto of most of the girls in my generation.....or at least the ones with any brains....
Hell, I'm still like that today...most women my age at least around her have the same old short and easy hair style and wear the same ..Classic and southern lady cloths like you see Belks , and Dillards lines like Elizabeth and Afred Dunner...LOL
and I walk in the room with my Hair up and in my Eva Gabor Green Arces pile (loved her hair) and my Crazy Artist/Gypsy Colored cloths and you can pick me out in the crowd for sure...LOL...

LLsez

LOL, Lilo's bestie Jessica has joined the RO Club:

A.J. Lamas -- a reality show staple and son of Lorenzo Lamas -- has been accused by his ex-girlfriend of breaking into her home and holding her at bay in the bathroom.

Jessie Schulman filed legal docs asking for a restraining order, claiming she broke up with A.J. and moved on to a new relationship.

Jessie says on January 11 at 2 AM, she was at home with her boyfriend when A.J. suddenly appeared outside her window. She says she yelled at him to leave, but instead he broke through the window screen and entered the house.

According to the legal docs, A.J. started yelling at Jessie and tried to lock the two of them in the bathroom so he could have a captive audience to speak his mind.

Jessie says she talked him into leaving the house, but before he made his exit he made a pit stop at the fridge and grabbed a bottle of liquor.

she runs with such losers

ketjo

This song fits right into what I was saying except we really need to update it to
instead of eighties ladies is should be 2012 Grannys !

We were three little girls from school.
One was pretty, one was smart
And one was a borderline fool.
Well she's still good lookin'
That woman hadn't slipped a bit.
The smart one used her head
She made her fortune.
And me, I cross the border every chance I get.

We were the girls of the 50's.
Stoned rock and rollers in the 60's.
And more than our names got changed
As the 70's slipped on by.
Now we're 80's ladies.
There ain't been much these ladies ain't tried.

We've been educated.
We got liberated.
And had complicating matters with men.
Oh, we've said "I do"
And we've signed "I don't"
And we've sworn we'd never do that again.
Oh, we burned our bras,
And we burned our dinners
And we burned our candles at both ends.
And we've had some children
Who look just like the way we did back then.

Oh, but we're all grown up now.
All grown up,
But none of us could tell you quite how.

We were the girls of the 50's.
Stoned rock and rollers in the 60's.
Hunny, more than our names got changed,
As the 70's slipped on by.
Now we're 80's ladies.(2021 Grandma's)
There ain't been much these (Grannies) ladies ain't tried.

A- my name is Alice.
I'm gonna marry Artie.
We're gonna sell apples
And live in Arkansas.

B- my name is Betty.
I'm gonna marry Bobby.
We're gonna sell beans
And live in Brazil.

C- my name is Connie.
I'm gonna marry Charlie.
We're gonna sell cars
And live in California.

Read more: http://artists.letssingit.com/kt-oslin-lyrics-80s-ladies-rbp84g4#ixzz1l3W9oIWr
LetsSingIt - Your favorite Music Community

Deadpool

Have any of you ever woken up having the letters KTBL spray painted on you after an alcohol induced sleep, by a gang that calls themselves the Death Wish Kids? It might seem funny to some of you bullies out there, but its not!

ilovegossip

Uh Oh... new story on ROL about Lindsay being loaded at Chateau.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Rouge Wearer Rouge Wearer
There’s nobody here
I can’t help but think
You succeeded in jeer

You ran of the bag ladies
Caused many a tear
They’re all still in hiding
And quiver in fear

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Hi Ketjo

ketjo

Don't worry Lohan Inc......Harvey won't touch that ROL story with a ten foot pole they got their own file of tidbits settin on top of Harveys desk they can use....
It interesting though how quick they were their to spin a defence.... Sounds like the usual crashing technics didn't work this time as she got aced out....so she consolling herself with some nose candy.....
That going to bathrooms with a man must be a California thing can't see it happening around here...Oh you might get away with it one time but by the second or at lastest third trip you would be meet by either the manager or a cop when you emerged back out the the bathroom and been asked your problem and or to take it else were and leave......
That reporter must have talked to her before the bathroom breaks early in the evening cause by the end she is reportly being led around like a stumbling blind man...by several people....but well all know "everybody is out to get her and is telling lies" LOL

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Isn't it amazing that EVERYONES out to get Lohan, yet the media never go after anyone else? Honestly, like they wouldn't go after someone 'relevant' who would actually make 'news' as opposed to ending up on gossip web site. Lohan Inc. is boring, come on step, it up!

big bamboo

damn radar erased my posts..there goes my 1st amendment rights

Delmar

Paps shoot her (with cameras, Danielle :) )

big bamboo

lets say the story is correct..I am not saying it is..why is the mens room so appealing to her?SHE has been sighted in dozens of mens rooms..
This does explain her face and lost look...
how many stars celebs, and musicians have been found in hotel rooms completed?
she needs to vacate that place that codones her actions..
better to be seen looking like a retard...then spending her time unseen getting worse