Lindsay Lohan

I Don't Owe That

Betty Ford Worker a Dime!

1/29/2012 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and Dawn Holland
It took her six months, but Lindsay Lohan has finally fired back a response to the Betty Ford worker who claims LiLo assaulted her -- and to no one's surprise ... Lindsay is pinning all the blame on her.

Lindsay allegedly got into it with Dawn Holland (now going by Dawn Bradley) back in December 2010, while Lindsay was in rehab. Bradley filed a lawsuit last July against Lohan for the alleged incident, claiming assault and battery.

Attorneys for Lindsay filed their response in Riverside County Superior Court on January 10, claiming the entire incident was provoked by Bradley ... so Lindsay shouldn't have to pay her a cent. Lohan claims anything she may have done was done in self-defense.

Lohan also wants the court to force Bradley to pay for her court costs, plus any other relief the court sees fit.

0129_Dawn-Bradley's-Injuries_sub_launch

buzz kill

Pay up Lidsay, can't you see this poor hard working woman desperatly needs a face transplant.

Don2349234

Give that Betty Ford worker (and OBVIOUSLY ex-client) ALL the money she wants as long as she promised to visit a plastic surgeon to have a brown paper bag permanently covering her face. I have seen better looking Pit Bulls than this "slip and slide" liar.

big bamboo

Whenliny looses she wants to do a payment plan, just like Probation $50. a month..
lindsay will be paying Dawn for the next 300 years.

big bamboo

I dont think Betty Ford thought about celebs jumping fences, assulting the staff, and the celebs coming in HIGH and Drnuk when ever they want to..
Betty would be ashamed of lindsay actions.
Lindsay would make betty ford want a drink

Ghost Rider

Here is "my" short list of Mature souls, Nicholas Cage, Nicole Kidman, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Georege Carlin(when he was still with us), Chris Rock, Bill Murray, and maybe even Dave Chapelle.

AGENT smith

The Betty Ford Clinic hired a lifelong crack addict and former street walker to be a drug counselor. I know the haters think this is OK, but come on, there has to be some background check. Hiring a five time crack rehab patient to work at a rehab facility is ridiculous. I guess the cops should hire criminals to be police officers.

Grandma Cracker

Delmar is one of the fairest posters here. She looks at all information and seeks proof before making a judgement. She does occasionally bend a bit in Lindsay's favor, but we are each entitled to our own opinions. I do not think it is fair to Delmar to judge her as being wishy washy when she just asks for proof before making a decision. Her opinions are very often not mine, but Delmar has never shown me any disrespect, and for that I am grateful after being beat up on occasion by some posters that do not share my views.

Nikki

If you go and look at Demars comments and match them up to golady, they pretty much say the same thing and have the same defence.

Seems like the split personialty of Delmar comes out swing when its the gloworm, but when the warm is getting beaten it switches back to ding dong delmar...Check it out read both of their post. Same sh!t different nut job!

kate

Dawn doesn't have a leg to stand on. She was wrong. People are forgetting Lindsay made the 911 call. Dawn is out for money plain and simple,she needs to go out and get a job.I hope she has to pay for Lindsay's atty and court fees. Karma is a choice Dawn not chance.

Sonja

@ Kate, yeah Lindsay called 911 after talking to her mother. First thing out of Lindsay's mouth to 911, 'there is a strange woman in my house' .. uh hello, not your house, you are in rehab, you know she is staff, you know you are caught. Or did she just 'forget' it wasn't 'her house'?? LOL

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

GC, are you SURE they administered that breathalyzer? I don't believe they did. I remember thinking at the time, Blohan caused the ruckus not only because she was 'caught red handed' but so she didn't have to take the breathalyzer which would have immediatedly violated the terms of the court and since it was Revel, possibly sent her straight to jail.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Dawn Holland - one million.
Pitbull countersuit - one million.
Flattened nanny - one million.
Playboy breach-of-contract - one million.
The Ellen Show breach-of-contract - one million.
Kidnapping victims - one million. Each.
IRS penalties - one million.
Wilco Farm Supplies (scarecrow wigs) - one million.

Ten million and counting. and the little darlings from Toddlers And Tiaras haven't even filed yet, and they have the video proof. Better move your piles of cash to a new safe before it's too late. Any moron knows the combination is 6R-1L-26R.

jwoolman

Both the police and the insurance company disagree with you, Linds. You can't buy off everybody, and it's on the record now. Might as well pick the pocket of your usual guardian angel and pay this one enough to go away.
If Lindsay ever gets sentenced to rehab again - she must be running out of places to go. I can't imagine Betty Ford ever letting her in the gate again. What a nightmare she must have been for them, far beyond the usual druggie/drunkie drama.

PokerStar

It appears Lilo is now reaping what she has sown for so many years. People are lining up to get a piece of her now. I guess we will all see who has been telling the truth, or not.

Grandma Cracker

Delmar, I know a lot about this specific incident involving Lindsay and Dawn Holland. I wrote a huge paper on this incident last year for an ethics class. My assignment was to do this paper on an instance where either myself or a case that I was familiar with involved unethical behavior from a caregiver. I picked this incident and did much research. This was not a HIPAA violation, but the sale of Dawn's copy of the incident report I found to be very unethical. I went over the big 5 code of ethics for chemical dependency workers (NASW, APA, NADAC, AAMFT, and NOHSP) and could find no clear breach of their ethics codes regarding the sale of an incident report. Each agency has their own code of ethics, and those codes DEMAND ethical behavior. I was unsuccessful at obtaining a copy of Betty Ford's code for which she was fired. The deal is though, because of the nature of the work we do, and the things that we see, and the things that clients tell us, people that work in chemical dependency must have their own code of ethics. Although I think Dawn Holland was assaulted by Lindsay and has a right to sue, I hope DAWN HOLLAND NEVER WORKS IN CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY AGAIN. Dawns's behavior selling this do***ent was outrageous and brought shame not only to herself but to her peers in chemical dependency. Dawn Holland is an unethical woman. She threw her client under the bus for quick cash and should be ashamed of herself. I know I am ashamed of her. I personally do not know of another case where a chemical dependency worker committed such a vile act. Dawn Holland is LUCKY that an incident report is not a medical report, because if it was she would be in prison for a a very long time and would be facing a $100k fine for this.