Halle Berry

Locked and Loaded

for Court

1/30/2012 7:54 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0130_halle_INFHalle Berry just arrived at the L.A. County Courthouse ... ready to do battle with baby daddy Gabriel Aubry.

Halle is trying to get a restraining order ... prohibiting Gabriel from having any contact with Nahla until the child endangerment investigation targeting him is resolved.

Sources tell us ... it's possible Halle will be required to testify today. Gabriel is trying to get an order firing the nanny ... something Halle doesn't want.

Cindy LaRosa

"Baby Daddy".....nice job, TMZ in promoting ghetto speak in your reporting. Halle is an elegant lady and after her accusations that Gabriel had called her the N-word (as well as his supposed anger issues which he's now getting treatment for)...just my opinion, but maybe you should refrain from using Ghetto slang to describe the father of her child?? Sites like yours also have a big impact on our youth who need good examples of grammar being used in reporting. Just my opinion....I'll shut up now. ;-)

SusanCoyote

This is one crazy bitch! Should not have children!

Kelly

Halle Berry = textbook parental alienator.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

This picture of her captures the mean, evil, vindictive, broken, psychotic darkness that is REALLY Halle Berry, Which proves a once attractive appearance is just a facade that covers the crazy. I'm team Gabriel!

Heidi

I'm sorry but I now FULLY believe she wants this child to herself and is trying to strong arm the Daddy out. She really should've just went to a sperm bank. This child NEEDS it's father! Too many in the world dont have a Daddy who actually wants them! She should be embracing this! No parent is perfect and every child will see an angry parent (no not at them just in general) in their lifetime! It's called being human and dealing with day to day activities! She better be really careful or when Nahla is old enough to read she may lose her all together!

Joseph Diehl

Berry needs a good man to please her vagina.

pk

Wow she does look evil in this picture. Being pretty on the outside doesn't matter if you are ugly on the inside...are you listening Kim Kardashian??
Best of luck to you Gabriel...have a feeling your going to need it.

janet

Say what you want about Berry. She is Aubrys meal ticket. When was the last time he actually worked and got a paycheck? I still think he's the male version of OX.

Hate each other all you want, just don't use the kid.

ViableV

This Dingle Berry witch is the angry one, not the dad!

Mumra the Ever Living

The look on her face says it all. The look of I don't care if I screw up my ex-husband, I don't care if I screw up my child. I just care about ME!
Make no mistake, she will win. She's rich, she's famous, she's female. She will have her paid off nanny in the wings, waiting to say what-ever she has been told to. She will bury her ex under the weight of "experts" which he will not have the resources to rebut. She will win in court, and that will really be the crime here.
I really feel sorry for her daughter.

shelly

she chose the baby daddy...live with it

KTD

She needs to lose custody of that child. She's not stable.

Terri

How about a psychological evaluation for Halle Berry and her boyfriend?! If she is engaged, if he lives with her or is involved in Nahla's life in anyway then he should have to go through the evaulation also. Gabrial's attorney should request this. She apparantely has some issues herself. David Justice filed for divorce from her and THEN she claimed abuse. She didn't claim it before he left her. Three sides to every story. His side, her side and the real story! Judge pay close attention! Don't take this child away from his father without investigating the momma and her boyfriend also. Money should not rule this. Any if some so called "NANNY" was trying to tell me what to do with my child, I would have some anger issues also. If Halle needs a nanny to raise the baby she wanted so badly, maybe the daddy should have custody. Do not understand children having to go to school at 3 years of age if the mom and dad are home and not working. Raise your kids people!!!

BoHoHo

Halle will do anything she can and conquer up any story to prevent Gabriel from seeing his own daughter. She is selfish and mean hearted like that.

liquid kitty