Lindsay Lohan

Goes Into Storage

1/31/2012 3:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Moving truck in front of Lindsay Lohans Venice homeLindsay Lohan was so spooked by her recent run-in with a trespasser at her home ... she has decided to move out of her Venice Beach pad for good, TMZ has learned.

A moving van showed up at Lindsay's house today -- and we're told all her stuff is being taken to a storage facility, until she figures out her next move.

And get this ... we're told by sources directly connected with LiLo ... the move could be cross-country -- she's seriously thinking of living in New York City when her probation is terminated at the end of March.

In the meantime, Lindsay is living at the swanky Chateau Marmont -- made famous by John Belushi who OD'd there in 1982.

It's pretty pricey ... but Lindsay's got Playboy money.

Deadpool

When was the last time you bullies had to beg for change, sleep in a box, or have the living bejesus beaten out of you for a hamburger? It must be nice to live picture perfect lives like you all here, who have nothing better to do than bully others around while sitting in the comfort of your warm house, apartment or luxury condo!

Grandma Cracker

hhuumm Delmar, have any thoughts on today's stories?

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

That twaht NICOLE would have you believe that Linds owns a beautiful mansion in Encino, all decked out in the most expensive (therefore the best) everything. If you even looked at that dokkyooment, you might notice the street address. It's in an industrial area NORTH of Ventura Blvd. That's hardy anything to quack about. It's one of her warehouses that Linds keeps to store all the brand-new ultra-high-end (stolen) clothes she doesn't remember "picking up".

big bamboo

the truck just pulled into the cameltown lesbian bar..she must be loading up packing a lunch and heading on a road trip

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

That reminds me......

Hey NICOLE - bury anything alive today?

Deadpool

I charge my generation 1 apple mac laptop that was givin to me by the local pastor for my birthday at the coffee bean down the street from the corner I live on. I don't expect to have it for very long thanks to the bullies like you guys! I just hope the Death Wish Kids don't come around tonight, not like any of you care!

Blood Red Witch

Wonder if she know she actually has to pay the storage or they will sell her stuff.

Nikki

Hey I hope they didnt forget VC favorite wig, you know the one she wore to KK wedding than VC said, I paid for that wig, now bend over b!tch and snort some lines for those paps outside

Jim in Cali

Didn't this chick just move in like 6 months ago?

jbeans

She probably got evicted

Deadpool

I bet none of you bullies even know what KTBL means when you have it spray painted on you. It means KILL THE BAG LADY, and its how the Death Wish Kids initiate new gang members. Since nobody cares about us anymore we are easy targets, not like any of you give a hoot though!

Nikki