Lindsay Lohan

Goes Into Storage

1/31/2012 3:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Moving truck in front of Lindsay Lohans Venice homeLindsay Lohan was so spooked by her recent run-in with a trespasser at her home ... she has decided to move out of her Venice Beach pad for good, TMZ has learned.

A moving van showed up at Lindsay's house today -- and we're told all her stuff is being taken to a storage facility, until she figures out her next move.

And get this ... we're told by sources directly connected with LiLo ... the move could be cross-country -- she's seriously thinking of living in New York City when her probation is terminated at the end of March.

In the meantime, Lindsay is living at the swanky Chateau Marmont -- made famous by John Belushi who OD'd there in 1982.

It's pretty pricey ... but Lindsay's got Playboy money.

AGENT smith

Dennis Hopper lived in Venice for twenty years in a house. I used to eat breakfast with him sometimes at the counter of H.O.T. .......check out Lindsay with the leather jacket and jean vest and floral pants. I wonder what Vikram thinks. Lindsay goes from a 40 year old to a 21 year old....LMAO

AGENT smith

I should write a script called... Insatiable: The Marylin Chambers Story ......starring Li LO.....

Grandma Cracker

Wonder what her next court appearance will be like? If these past few days are a preview it is going to be a bumpy ride. The Chateau is not a good place for Lindsay....

ketjo

Where did I read that first about the movers at the small house next door ?
hHHHHHHHMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm...Oh yea ! I pointed it out first about 3 dam hours ago.....

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

LA Native wants us to go the Marmont. Should we?

ketjo

take along a lot of Handie Wipes hand sanitizers and whipe your hands after you touch anything and if you go to the bar...stay away from the bathrooms sweetie there are some thing that even mature grils like you don't need to see.... and clean, clean clean them hands before puttin anything in your mouth......LOL

big bamboo

that guy walking with lindsay with the Ralph Furley (Don Knots) from "threes company" clothing ensemble..denniss kid...really needs to keep in better company..
LNOR #2 and lindsay are worse the a heroin addiction with a dirty needle..I assume that his other friends are Ryan Oniels Kid..
when Pootie finds out that someone more lost then him is paling around with lindsay he is going to have a meltdown

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm serious, she wants to go. What would be the best night to go? Should LA and I take a 'duck caller'? QUACK

It's Nikki Bitches

Pssst! Hey my favorite Bamboo. Need to correct you so glogay dosent say your a bad speller and your uneducated. Its Merrick :) 38

ilovegossip

One person says it's the house next to Sam's house, now the next person says it was the house next to Lindsay's, yet he calls Lindsay's house a condo. If he lived across the street he would know it's not a condo.

Why believe any of these people over TMZ? They all could be wrong...

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Rouge Wearer Rouge Wearer
You’re absent again
Linds wants you to Tweet her
But didn’t say when

She needs you to help her
With her favorite new hobby
Beheading the tourists
In the Chateau lobby

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Yeah right Smitty, they'd let YOU in but not me. Fvck off!

Blood Red Witch

I never realized there was a list. But I ran with a group who grew up in Beverly Hills. They could get in almost anywhere without a fuss or being on a list. That must have been it.

big bamboo

Smith I believe you have no problem getting in.(my night be aloud there long)...just use your "american express card" Crobar, and ladder. the same one you use to terrorize Venice

Blood Red Witch

Maybe it was the boobs. lmao!