Marc & J.Lo

Reconciliation Talk is BAD

News for Casper Smart

1/31/2012 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

012912_jlo2_still
Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez possibly getting back together means only one thing -- J.Lo's boy toy Casper Smart better enjoy the Bentley and those sweet vacas while he can! Tick, tock ...

McMacken

I am sorry but I have to disagree with Max and most of the crew regarding Casper potentially knocking J-LO up. Could you guys explain a bit more why a woman has COMPLETE control whether she will have a kid or not??? Especially when it comes to a celebrity... what happens if one night he does get her pregnant (assuming they aren't using any contraceptive)..she finds out a little while later that she is prego... now, a female AGAINST abortion will be stuck with that child. You're right, Kevin Federline did it, Casper could do it, and many other s*** bag guys looking for a payout could do it. Thank you for your time and maybe I'm missing something but, maybe you could shed some light as to why this couldn't happen.

Sam

If Marc takes her back after she fled and hung out with another guy, he's so stupid.

Montclair Grandma

I think all this talk about their getting back together is publicity for their tv talent show. Frankly over the years
JoLo has been involved in some romances that were not classy.
For all her good looks and the way she dresses well, she is still not a classy woman. Don't care about her and Marc.

Joao

I'm inclined to believe that TMZ is a cog in the media manipulation machine to propagate publicity. The notion of those tow getting back together is beyond ridiculous [I didn't say improbable, they've proven that they have no regards for their kids so anything is possible]. Not that I haven't seen this happen BUT, if you're attempting to hook back up with your ex [I'm talking Jlo and Marc] wouldn't you cut off - or at least suspend your fling to present an illusion of being serious? Not those two idiots, they have to SQUEEEZZEE out the last drop before returning to the SOS. In their attempts to denigrate the other, they've ruined their public standing - NOT TO MENTION THEIR KIDS.

anna

REALLY?! WHY?

Anonymous

Yes,someday J.Lo and I'll marry each other for good and for the rest of her life and for the rest of my life too. From George William Gockel.

lesli

JLo is definetly not going to last with Casper. She should just treat him for a nice big gift when she leaves him.
No body can replace Marc who is a respected musician, elegant man and loving father and husband....
How could a woman leave Marc? One must be stupid.
Marc is a life time caring friend and lover for JLo. She should just wake up and they should get back together.

lili21

Marc n Jenny look good together i love u guys

Matt

I don't think they will get back together again but we'll find out on tmz for sure... gas grill

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2