Newt Gingrich

My Hollywood Fantasy

... is Brad Pitt

1/31/2012 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0131_newt_gingrich_brad2_pitt_gettytmz_BNvideo platform video management video solutions video player

Newt Gingrich is adamant ... Brad Pitt should play HIM if Hollywood ever made a movie about his life ... and no, that's not a typo.

The Republican candidate phoned in to the Rich Stevens Radio Show today ... when he was asked, "If Hollywood was going to do a movie about your life, who would you like to see play the lead role?"

Newt replied, "Oh, in my fantasy life? Brad Pitt ... why not?!

Stevens quipped, "Is it because you guys look alike?"

Newt fired right back. "No, I don’t look like him at all. He's thinner, he's better looking, he's younger. But you asked me if I had anyone who could play me in a movie ... why not go for Brad Pitt???"

We called Pitt's people for comment -- so far, no word back.

Meg

There is not enough make-up in the world!

stu

better fit would be Drew Carey.

Andrew

He was already been in several block buster movies, anybody remember Jabba the Hut?

Bellaca

Bill Maher was right when he said Gingrich suffered from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He has "grandiose" ideas for certain.

lalaland

Oh, please please please comment on this Brad. I'd love to know what he thinks about the prospect of playing Newt Gingrich. I'm guessing he has an opinion on the man.

MyOpinionOnly

Lol...I cannot stand that man, btu I have to give him props on his answer. He did ask is he could pick ANYONE, so why not go for the hottest guy that is the complete OPPOSITE of you! Not that Brad would give that role the time of day, but still pretty funny.

whateverhomewrecker

Very funny ! He wants Brad Pitt a handsome democrat to play him. Becareful what you wish for Newt, you may not like the out come of the movie. If it's about your life Mr. Speaker/cheater everything goes in. I'm sure Brad would do lots of research!! Obama 2012

Liz

A lot of people are missing the point - Newt is saying you might as well dream big on who'd play you in a movie! I personally would choose Halle Berry, because she is absolutely stunning. We're the same age, but you'd never say we look alike LOL

Barb

That's some ego that he thinks a movie would ever be made about him. Maybe when he moves to his moon base. Idiot!

JakeRashony

Apparently, Brad Pitt and Newt have a lot in common: http://www.omdoubleg.com/politics-2/newt-gingrich-marriage-is-something-sacred-between-a-man-and-woman-and-another-woman/

notalawyer

Just like the Republican Nomination …. This will never happen. I WOULD vote for him to move to the Moon… eat Moon Pies… and sing Moon River for the rest of his life

Jane

Newt Gingrich at his best.... "Irritable Jowl Syndrome" http://www.celebremix.com/remixes/view/4907?utm_source=CRX&utm_medium=Post&utm_campaign=Newt

WellSinceYouDidntAsk

Gee, I was thinking someone alone the lines of a cross between Bob's Big Boy, Baby Huey...and the Devil! LOL!

AQ

I would have thought Jabba the Hutt would be a more realistic choice.

buzz kill

What an egotistical fool, does he realy think anyone would watch a movie about him? This fat pig needs to go away, far far away. Newt for president? Not in the USA. Maybe he could make his own home movie, "Diary of a Blowhard"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments