Steve-O & Elisabetta

Confirm Relationship

... with Their Mouths

1/31/2012 9:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Steve-O and Elisabetta Canalis kissingThe mystery is over ... Steve-O and Elisabetta Canalis are DEFINITELY more than friends ... and yesterday they engaged in a little mouth-on-mouth PDA to prove it.

There was a fierce debate in our newsroom ... some people felt that Elisabetta's decision to date the "Jackass" star is a step down from George Clooney. Others think she's decided status symbols don't bring happiness ... and since she might be happier with Steve-O, it's NOT a step down.

So, we gotta ask ...

The Love Sponge

Cruel but true, Good looking women anyway.

zoolady

I love George Clooney as an actor, but he doesn't seem like a good choice for a relationship. Steve-O the man is not the same guy as his circus-show reputation and his past. I saw him at an event where he had donated his time to entertain developmentally disabled adults---He did it to be of service, not for PR (as there was none). Also he is sober and I suspect an overall better choice for her as she wants a husband and he seems more likely to commit.

liz wurst

Who are we to judge?Happiness is not defined by looks or status OR money.Just because he may not be as sophisticated or as "good" looking (in somes) opinion,doesn't make him a "step-down" from anyone.He might have qualities she likes more than George!

John

She's in for a surprise. He'll own her.

PokerStar

So, by getting it in with Clooney and Steve-O, she has just slept with 1/2 of California. Nice . . .

WhyNot

I can't see this ending well. He's a whack job, and she's shallow. oh wait... maybe that would work in Hollywood.

Maria

EEEEWWWWWWW disgusting ,thta guy? well...the belong together I am not crazy about George Clooney ,he has class but going to that extend? whaoooo!.Remember you can take the kid from the ghetto but can't take the ghetto from the kid......

KissMeImABBW

She could go lower...Charlie Sheen.

whatever

How is elisabetta dating steveo any different than George dating a wwe wrestler. Stacey kiebler isn't considered a downgrade from an Italian model/socialite. I guess however you rationalize it

Dom The Mover

Listem to me, Listen, would you kiss Steve-O, OMG I just puked in my mouth he's a disgusting thrill seeker that God knows whats been put in his mouth, I'll give odds 10-1 that Steve -O would have no problem drinking the Donkey jizz from Fear factor, he's a mess and God knows where the tip of his man junk has been, are you kidding me or what! George Clooney dumped that Hoochie cuz she would sink down to Steve-o level at any given opt.
you people are friggin crazy!

Dom The Mover

If my daughter brought Home George Clooney, I say to her, Hey don't get serious with this guy, he's a playa, but if she bought home Steve-O I'd have here committed!

Sonja

Steve-O is gross, .. but I bet he is more laid back and fun than Clooney, and I bet he makes sure she is happy and having fun. Frankly I don't know who she is or why she's considered such a catch, she had on hooker makeup during some red carpet event with Clooney not so long ago.. bleh.

wakeupzombies

All of those jackass guys look smelly and filthy ewwww....

donni

Steve O is hitting that Clooney wasnt Same for women as men See a pretty girl see a guy whos tired of her She a girl with a cool guy big hands big feet big disappointment

laura m

steve-o is a cutie & who cares