« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Diva

I Dropped a Few Pounds ...

Out of My Uterus

1/31/2012 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kharma at the royal rumble
Everybody relax ... WWE diva Kharma did NOT wrestle pregnant Sunday night at Royal Rumble 2012 -- TMZ has learned, she gave birth to her baby a few weeks ago ... and she's already back in ass-kicking shape.

Kharma -- real name Kia Stevens -- announced her pregnancy 8 months ago before going on maternity leave from the wrestling company.

There had been no mention of the wrestler since -- so when Kharma made her surprise return Sunday night, there was some speculation she was still knocked up when she entered the ring.

Others thought there might have been some complication with her pregnancy because she only made the announcement 8 months ago ... a month less than it takes to hatch a kid.

But all is well -- sources close to the wrestler tell us, Kharma gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Jamie on December 31st.

Kharma and her wrestler fiance -- the guy who bought her that awesome wrestling-ring ring last month -- are set to tie the knot in June. Mazel tov!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

LdyMaria

Congratulations to Kia Stevens on the birth of her baby boy. I can't wait for her official match on WWE.

I can't believe some the immature and disgusting comments about this woman. Seriously, people, grow the hell up!!

No one you need to know

You guys are rude, ya'll are just hiding behind the internet with the things you are saying. I bet none of you would say something like that to her face.

Tee

who is the father?

Anissa

I'm glad she came back i was in shock when she returned and for the ppl saying shes fat UM!!!! you don't need to be a skinny stick to be a pro wrestler! you can be any size as long as you have the ability and training to become a wrestler and the potential im sick of people saying you have to be a certain size to wrestler there is NO rule that says u need to, im glad she is back i would love to see Karma vs Beth at WM28 for the tittle!

Ms. Scarlet

I think she looks nice...besides, that leather outfit is cut nicely on her. And I'd rather look at Kharma than piss dumpster.

Maegan C

Kharma is the BEST diva WWE has...no doubts about that. She's one tough chick and I'm so glad she's coming back. She needs to be champ soon! :)

Ryan

Can the author be more condecending? Knocked-up? Hatch a kid? Whoever it is, they sound like a real POS.

mee mee swag

i dont believe she had a baby!cuz hwo would get her....pregnant!

Ron

Hatched? kids dont come from eggs poor choice of words

coooool

ummm....am I the only one that realizes that she did not give birth to a healthy baby? Her baby died before she could give birth! Why wouldn't that be in this article???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2