Miley Cyrus

Benz Over for $127K

2/1/2012 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus and her new Mercedes BenzMiley Cyrus can go from 0-60 in 5.3 seconds ... without a top on ... and all it cost her was a cool $127,000 ... TMZ has learned.

Cyrus dropped by a Mercedes Benz dealership in Encino, CA last week ... and drove off the lot in a brand new white 2012 SL550 convertible.

Sources close to Miley tell us ... the former Disney star paid for the entire thing up front ... because she can.

The best part ... Miley didn't even turn in her old car ... a bodyguard drove it back to her pad so she could joyride in her new toy.

The lesson -- it's good to be rich.

Related Videos

Expensive Fender Benders

Evan

The poor girl obvious doesn't know much about cars, she should have either demanded a big discount for that or just waited one or two more months for the new 2013 model which is a complete redesign and will cost about the same.

Kevin

Can't wait to see it raped around a tree with her in it.
It's not if but when.

IceGypsy

She's worked hard for most of her life, and deserves to buy something nice for herself. Hopefully she's a decent driver.

Rhubino

Looking more and more like a dork.

Thurston Howell III

I can only hope and pray this shiat for brains is broke by the time she's 25.

Fred

...The lesson -- it's good to be rich..."
Yes, it is.
Reminds me of the (very) old saying:
"Money can't buy you happiness but it certainly buys you a better class of enemies.

Trisha

I want all the $ back I spent on mc stuff for my daughter. Ughhhh

USArmy

I'd be more than happy to take her old car off her hands - as long as it was free. It really must be nice to be rich.

JBDragon

She would be a so called 1%er, but who cares. She got her money legally. People want to pay to see her, that's what happens. The whole 1%/99% thing is so DUMB anyway.

I wish it was me, but great for her!!! That's life.

twilightmom

Actually, when my husband is looking for a new car he has always made sure he took ME along. Last car he bought was a 2010 Avalon. When he went to sign everything I had the price reduced by $3k, the extended warranty and lifetime maintenance work included and free for as long as he owned the car. So, you don't always need a man to come along when hunting for a car. =o). I have surprised many a salesman on a car lot, when I've walked on the lot I could almost see the look of "ah ha, easy work here and higher commission". By the time I left, that look was COMPLETELY wiped away!! Love it when that happens!! {o:

Sin D

Good 4 her...She earned it ! And she is a cutie pie...YUM YUM in my NUM NUM !

TheMarshmallowMan

Listen if she wants to buy a car with residuals from Hannah Montana, why not but its pretty obvious to everyone that everything Miley got was handed to her by her dad.You think she would of got the job of Hannah Montana if her dad was not Billy Ray Cyrus. Now that she has reached has been status I suggest going to college and getting an education and living a normal life instead of ending up like La Loca Lohan.

jack-55d79

I think a car is best judged by what it allows someone to do. I think she can drive places marginally quicker.

Jay W.

Yeah... yeah... Great car. But she's better. 19, low mileage. Miley wins.

kim