« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pilar Sanders

Deion Will Only Give Me $$$

... for Sexual Favors

2/1/2012 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pilar Sanders and Deion Sanders
Pilar Sanders
claims Deion Sanders is holding her as a "financial hostage" ... completely severing her cash flow ... and has only offered to give her money in exchange for sex ... this according to new court papers obtained by TMZ.

Pilar has filed an emergency motion in a Texas courtroom ... claiming the NFL legend has canceled her credit cards and left her without any financial means to support herself and their children ... and she needs the judge to force Deion to give her money so she can survive.

In the docs, Pilar claims, "Since [Deion] filed for divorce on December 21, 2011, he has given [Pilar] $300.00 and offered her money in exchange for sexual favors."

She then notes, "Pilar turned down the money."

Pilar is begging the court to force Deion to give her money stat ... claiming "The children and I have lived in survival mode for several months, and the emotional toll on all of us is palpable."

Pilar also claims Deion has canceled her cell phone and has "engaged in a pattern of systematically removing my belongings from the house and haphazardly throwing them into piles in the garage of the residence."

Pilar claims Deion still rakes in more than $1 million per year ... and she NEEDS a cut of his income to survive.

Calls to Deion's reps have not been returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mmmhm

seriously, if he had access to the accounts in order to close them, it was because they were JOINT accounts. you are getting a DIVORCE. the joint accounts SHOULD be closed. if that comes as a surprise to you, you need to talk to your attorney about what DIVORCE means, or for goodness sake, google it. do SOMETHING because trying to make a case of the man separating his assets from you during a DIVORCE is not newsworthy. it is pathetic. PLEASE handle yourself with dignity. you have CHILDREN. be the kind of mom/woman they can be PROUD OF -- & not someone who desperately wants to have her cake & eat it too. bad-mouthing the father of your children is DISGRACEFUL.

all deion EVER asked of you was to be a good mom/wife -- one that stayed at home & took care of the household. he never asked you to get a job. he never asked you to pay the bills. all he asked you to do was to be a good mom/wife. that is IT. do you know how many people in this world actually are good moms/wives/working professionals?? A TON of people do EVEN more than you were ever asked to do -- & they do it well. woman to woman, you are really bringing down our stock. hearing you complain about not being able to swing the mom/wife thing, alone, is DISGRACEFUL.

you had a privileged life. you took it for granted. instead of being grateful for that life, for YEARS, all you did was try to get famous, you kept trying to get into the entertainment industry, etc. you knew what you were signing up for when you married him. you were not honest about your intentions, CLEARLY. when you actually got on television, you screwed that up by being IMPOSSIBLE to work with -- everyone hated you. so what is it about FAME that attracts you, when you cannot even be pleasant enough for people to stand? you want to be famous for...being PAINFUL? what skills, talents, or likable qualities do you offer the world to rightfully earn this fame? NONE. you want something for NOTHING. needless to say, that seems to be a theme with you, pilar. again, that is DISGRACEFUL, seven ways to sunday. D-I-S-G-R-A-C-E-F-U-L.

you got nothing on deion. the man opened a charter school for kids in texas to provide inner-city kids a better lot in life. the man dedicated his life to entertaining us & to changing the game of football to be THAT MUCH MORE enjoyable. the man quotes the scripture on his twitter account. the man interacts with EVERYONE with respect. the man is honest, he is a FAMILY man, he is hard-working, & WE DON'T SEE HIM SAYING A BAD WORD ABOUT YOU, do we? he took the high road. he is the kind of man who takes care of his children. he LOVES his children. look at deiondra sanders for GOD's sake. NO MATTER WHAT anyone has to say about her, she puts everything out on front street. you can tell by the way she openly speaks of her dad that he is a caring parent. you can also tell that he is involved in all of their lives. he cares about his kids. there is no way in HELL he would ever leave them assed out. you are out of your mind, trying to talk shi** on deion as a parent. it would be more believable if the truth were that you were keeping him from seeing his kids. WHAT ARE YOU? a DISGRACE, that's what.

also, how could you ever fault a man who took care of your own MOTHER for so many years??? have some SELF-RESPECT. how could any GOD-fearing woman put a man on blast, who has cared for the well-being of her own MOTHER??? there is a limit to such DISGRACEFUL behavior. you redefine that term, over & over, every time you open your pie hole. keep your mouth shut. you are embarrassing the hell out of yourself & COMPLETELY ruining your chances of "landing" anyone else with half the sense to marry a gold-digger -- because being a gold-digger is one thing. being a crazy-a$$ gold-digger is GAME OVER, player.

dragonlady

Why so much anger toward women who are perceived to be "trophy wives"? If there weren't men out there who need such women to feed their ego, the whole "trophy wife" phenomenon would go away. Basic supply and demand. Let's spread the blame, people. There's no way to disagree with this unless you're a hardcore misogynist.

dragonlady

@Jay: Actually, I'm a Ph.D. candidate and have supported myself financially since college. However, I'm not sure what my biographical information has to do with my disgust with misogyny and double standards...

Jackie

LOL...Hoe...No wonder he offered her money for sex.

JenJenJen

If he is abusive he may have prevented her from getting a job. Sometimes men who you least suspect will be terrible behind closed doors and do whatever they can to rip these women apart. I don't know her situation, but I hope she will find a safe place to go and is doing what she can to protect her children.

Janar

Didn't she work before she met him? Why doesn't she have her own money for her to live on until everything is finalized? Why do women argue and fight for women's liberation if they are not going to exercise their independence and support themselves instead of waiting for a handout from a man? Yes, he deserves to take care of his children, but so does she.

dragonlady

@Jay: Obviously, you missed the importance of the detail that I have supported myself since college. Since you obviously are not able to draw inferences (better to be an educated whore than an ignorant one), let me make the import clear: I support myself financially by working a respectable job that I have attained by advancing my education--not by sleeping with men whom I perceive to be able to give me what I want or need. Therefore, I don't meet the criteria for a whore. In any case, I'm sure this logic will be lost on you b/c you're obviously one of those hardcore misogynists I spoke of earlier. That being the case, I will not dignify any more of your responses with a reply. Poof. You're gone.

Metta Worldhate

Get a job, ho. If you divorced me I'd cancel your cell phone, too. Whay are you, retarded?

Sincerity

Let me get this STRAIGHT!!! Pilar willingly signed a prenup agreement in "GOOD FAITH" but she chose to contest its "legality" and now she's crying "WOE IS ME, I'M BROKE"!!! At this point, everything their children need in terms of clothes, food, shelter and schooling is being provided for by Deion Sanders. If she wasn't "HELL BENT" on getting a much larger settlement than what's outlined in their prenup, SHE WOULDN'T BE BROKE!!! Deion isn't holding up the "settlement process" -- IT'S PILAR!!! This woman really needs to accept some responsibility for "HER" choices and "MOVE ON" with her life. Deion can wait her out, indefinitely, but she obviously can't function without "EVERYTHING" in life being given to her by somebody else. When she saw the "DIVORCE" clouds on the horizon, she should have been figuring out how she was going to support herself in case everything didn't go as planned. I have no sympathy for this woman. She and her children "AREN'T" homeless and her soon-to-be ex-husband has generously provided for another residence for her in their prenuptial agreement. YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!

R.Clueless

Her @$$ need to get a job.
This is why you don't marry women who want to take care them.
Marry a hard work woman instead women looking for hand-outs.

Ajalyn

This woman is so attention deprived it's ridiculous! Each time she's in the media it's about money and not about working like her husband. She's another pathetic gold digging_tramp.

yeahrightmoron

Pilar needs the Shaunie O'Neal "grab n stash" handbook, stat!

Mr. Bate

He pays for that? I'm sure he can do better than that.

jda45659

I hope the judge treats Deion like a normal citizen and only force him to pay like a few hundred dollars a month for the child support. Teach that bitch a lesson. Live like the rest of us. You dont need thousands of dollars a month to survive. And I'm sure shes got some nice expensive jewelery that Deion has bought her that she could take to the pawnshop and get enough money for a normal person to live a few years off of it. War Deion!!!

brad

This story is a flat out LIE!!!!!!! Pilar and kids are well taken care off. This is really an attempt to bring down Mr Sanders. Pilar stop going to media trying to make your husband out to be a bad person.You are making yourself look rediculious and you have no regards for your kids.