Donald Trump

I Would GLADLY Join

Mitt Romney's Cabinet

2/2/2012 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
0_wmswt79b_0_ctm6f1q5
Donald Trump says... if Mitt Romney offered him a position in the President's cabinet, he would take the gig in a heartbeat ... and would do a MUCH better job than the "clowns" currently in place.

Right after Trump endorsed Romney for the Republican nomination earlier today, The Donald called in to TMZ Live ... and Harvey asked if he would consider switching professions to work for the President of the United States if Romney was elected.

Trump replied, "I love what I do ... I love the real estate business, I love building things ... but I love the country even more ... if i can do anything to help, whether it's [under] Mitt Romney or anybody else ... I would love to do it ... if it's good for the country."

Trump added, "I will say this ... I'd rather have me negotiating against China, against OPEC and against lots of other people that are laughing at how stupid we are ... I would  rather have me negotiating for us than the clowns that are negotiating right now."

B-Don

What a ****ing tool.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

BTW, who a flying fig who Trump endorses?

Venice

who gives a damn what trump has to say, i mean for real, the world is not screwed up, it's the sick, stupid, twisted preverted, greedy, selfish whore-mononging people in it!!

MyOpinionOnly

Good lord, his ego is bigger than Newts and I didn't think that was possible! Believe me Mr. Trump...the country DOESN'T WANT YOU IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM IN CHARGE OF OUR COUNTRY. That would ruin us for sure. Well, except for the rich people. They would make out like bandits.

Vernon P. Alarcon

Trump's endorsement is good news for Newt.
I wanna know who Kim K will be voting for or all the geniuses at TMZ... that's more important
Why doesn't Mitt use his real first name - WILLARD? Now that's a really cool name!!!
Mitt....Newt....Barack Hussein...WHAT PLANET AM I ON???????

Lindsay's duck lips

Donald Chump? Who cares what he says. He's a fat, old, ugly, gasbag carnival barker with a bad combover. Ignore him. He'll end up in a nursing home holding an enema tube as a microphone, yammering loudly.

Gary

What a poser!....really Donald....how many companies that you have controlled have filed for bankruptcy?...is that what you will have our country do?...and how many ways have you avoided taxes like Mitt?

My 2 Cents

But he was just endorsing Newt....WH??????? How can he be taken seriously?

Fantastic Four

So many of you are forgetting that Trump has been a Democrat his whole life AND campaigned for Obama!

If you don't think he influences voters, ask yourself why every major newspaper in the country cares who he endorses?

Venice

who gives a damn what trump has to say, i mean for real, the world is not screwed up (God created a beautiful world), it's the sick, stupid, twisted preverted, greedy, selfish whore-mononging people in it!!

Kaffee

Trump having any kind of governmental power--how scary would that be for the United States? He would get us into a war or take away any rights the middle class has remaining. Republicans love to fight wars because it keeps he public frightened and they love to take our rights away because it makes them more powerful.

Gary

Sure Trump....you would just bankrupt the Country and still keep your money....since you haven't always had success and many of your casinos are bust....why would we trust anything you have to say?

OBAMA CLAUS

Ha Ha Ha . So what. Romney will be easier to beat in the election. Repubicans can just stay home election day . Obamanr can't be beat.

Ms. Scarlet

So basically he wants to trade in his pay-to-play chip for a bigger power chip.

Patricia

Trump backs Romney...OMG...the kiss of death?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments