Donald Trump

I Would GLADLY Join

Mitt Romney's Cabinet

2/2/2012 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
0_wmswt79b_0_ctm6f1q5
Donald Trump says... if Mitt Romney offered him a position in the President's cabinet, he would take the gig in a heartbeat ... and would do a MUCH better job than the "clowns" currently in place.

Right after Trump endorsed Romney for the Republican nomination earlier today, The Donald called in to TMZ Live ... and Harvey asked if he would consider switching professions to work for the President of the United States if Romney was elected.

Trump replied, "I love what I do ... I love the real estate business, I love building things ... but I love the country even more ... if i can do anything to help, whether it's [under] Mitt Romney or anybody else ... I would love to do it ... if it's good for the country."

Trump added, "I will say this ... I'd rather have me negotiating against China, against OPEC and against lots of other people that are laughing at how stupid we are ... I would  rather have me negotiating for us than the clowns that are negotiating right now."

His Prince Michael

The Mega-Wealthy supporting, The Mega-Wealthy Vs. Very-Wealthy supported by The Mega-Wealthy. Meanwhile,Gannett, Tribune, ABC-Disney, NBC-Universal, CBS Inc., and the foreign-owned News Corp., all shamelessly pandering to the well-financed benefactors -under the cunning,crafty, and treasonous guise of "News".

Be not further deceived: Election? ELECTION, as in the 2000 "Election", or more akin to the 2008 A.C.O.R.N. "Election"? The politicians, the bought-and-paid-for "pundits", and the P.A.C.S, can all go through the motions. GOD sees EVERYTHING: 2012 SELECTION.

The American REVELATION (3;7) is NOW.
Psalm2_012, is NOW, The Most Blessed Christ King YESHUA, reigns!

mgm

I just said yesterday, I wish that Donald Trump had not decided to run for president.

Best candidate out of all who are byeing for a chance in the upcoming elections.

Donald should run on his own and then consider Mitt Romney for a position in his cabinet.

nu sox n draws

Secretary of bankruptcy

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

The squirrel haired idiot will do ANYTHING to keep his tired name is the media. Set down somewhere you irrelevant fossil.

david

Republican is a must if you got common sense...and i think Trump would do well as a cabinet member, he is good with lot of money...maybe he can help us get back atleast to where Bush had us because this Obama has set the record for wasteful spending(fact..more than any president) and God knows we dont need him or a like minded socialist democrat in there again...dont you just love how democrats are pro choice and anti capitol punishment..they would rather kill innocent babys and make you pay to feed an house killers...well i dont want to live in a world like that and gay marrages...no thank you...oh and im not homophobic i just think its nasty..playing in dodo..gross

Kari

Trump needs to get over himself--Americans don't want him representing our country.

buzz kill

Instead of the cabinet, how about putting him in the closet.

Fran

I knew that Trump would suppose Romney, he knows a good businessman when he sees one. Poor economy and no jobs, this country needs someone with a business mind to get us out of this mess.

yup

I can see Trump as Trade Secretary, maybe.

J

It terrifies me that these comments are so stupid! Our voters are this uneducated? God help us!
If we don't get mitt & trump in there. He is right china is laughing at us! Wake up people!!!!!

Hawk2350

Why such a sour puss Charles?

Madison

Who is the biatch calling a clown. He has the clown hair, lips and nose. He is a old wrinkled cuzing dating azz. Set down Donald Chump.

Joan K

Looks like somebody hit Harvey in the eye, what the heck?
Trump should take Palin and all of the Trashians and launch themselves into space never to be seen again.

GRYFFINDOR!

They're laughing at how stupid we are because of freaks like you, Trumpy.

tellmeaboutit

Trump is a jackass. He's the last thing in the world this country needs. Even Romney should know that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments