Donald Trump

I Would GLADLY Join

Mitt Romney's Cabinet

2/2/2012 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
0_wmswt79b_0_ctm6f1q5
Donald Trump says... if Mitt Romney offered him a position in the President's cabinet, he would take the gig in a heartbeat ... and would do a MUCH better job than the "clowns" currently in place.

Right after Trump endorsed Romney for the Republican nomination earlier today, The Donald called in to TMZ Live ... and Harvey asked if he would consider switching professions to work for the President of the United States if Romney was elected.

Trump replied, "I love what I do ... I love the real estate business, I love building things ... but I love the country even more ... if i can do anything to help, whether it's [under] Mitt Romney or anybody else ... I would love to do it ... if it's good for the country."

Trump added, "I will say this ... I'd rather have me negotiating against China, against OPEC and against lots of other people that are laughing at how stupid we are ... I would  rather have me negotiating for us than the clowns that are negotiating right now."

Chip

Plz. Donald stick to real estate, hotels and making $$$, you had your chance to run for president and you backed down. If you want to be heard, stick your neck out and run for office

ashley

what this country needs is RON PAUL. he is the only one that cares about the rights and liberties of ALL THE PEOPLE. the only one that cares about the CONSTITUTION. the rest of these douchebags are just going to keep plucking your freedoms one by one till you're all screwed. don't let it happen America. go back to your roots. RON PAUL 2012!!!

Sandra

Trump is an arrogant wind bag who never should be in cabinet!! Please wake up America!! The rich have no idea how hard it is for regular folks to survive these days!!

annieo

theres the answer...he wants a job...maybe newt could not promise him a job...oh oh..mitt..looks like trump OWNS YOU NOW !!!!!!! he will constantly be telling YOU what to do...so...whos' the pres????????

Gloria

So TMZ is now combining stories Donald Trump was Nuetered and then Dr. Ray gave him the tiniest of fake testacles he can possibly give. Hey Donald Who is the clown the current administration or the person who gives fake endorsements or tells people he has big annoucement but nothing really behind it.

Tell us Donnald the American people the truth the only way you can deal with china is try to go into bankruptsy. OPEC we all know there is nothing you can do there how else will you be able to fly your brand new plane and your helicoptor. Stay in realstate because you not only cannot handle politics, but it is out of you league.

Gloria

I want to see a copy of trumps tax returns he keeps claiming to be a billionaire, but i think the american people deserve to know the truth what is trump hiding.

casper

He can be the chief of Bad Hair-do.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

So Mr. "fake bankcrupty, creditors and contractors can f*ck themselves while I play golf" Trump thinks he'd be an asset to the government? The Chinese and OPEC would do what Ivana did, take whatever they want from him and laugh their butts off about the dead cat on his head.

Ty

Hed be words than Cheney, only looking after his own interests.

Ty

*worst

jarrod_sinclair@yahoo.com

All I can say is this: After observing news people who make it..People of United States has no morals.No shame.How many lies will face book have to till? I know lot of people who don't get on the face book account every day.The rich thinks...they are above the law..they can't do anything wrong.This is one sick society we live in.Our children have NO! future.Politician lie and manipulate public for their vote. What's next?

Ellen

Yeah, that's what we need. An egotistical know-it-all who can't even handle his own money, in a position of power. Go away Donald. You're best putting your efforts into a new hairdo. Oh.....and take Romney with you.

Chip

Donald stick to making $$, hotels, real estate and firing people. You had your chance to do something and you backed out, like a front runner.

Esme

Why does anyone care who Donald Trump endorses???

karl anglin