Donald Trump

I Would GLADLY Join

Mitt Romney's Cabinet

2/2/2012 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
0_wmswt79b_0_ctm6f1q5
Donald Trump says... if Mitt Romney offered him a position in the President's cabinet, he would take the gig in a heartbeat ... and would do a MUCH better job than the "clowns" currently in place.

Right after Trump endorsed Romney for the Republican nomination earlier today, The Donald called in to TMZ Live ... and Harvey asked if he would consider switching professions to work for the President of the United States if Romney was elected.

Trump replied, "I love what I do ... I love the real estate business, I love building things ... but I love the country even more ... if i can do anything to help, whether it's [under] Mitt Romney or anybody else ... I would love to do it ... if it's good for the country."

Trump added, "I will say this ... I'd rather have me negotiating against China, against OPEC and against lots of other people that are laughing at how stupid we are ... I would  rather have me negotiating for us than the clowns that are negotiating right now."

R

This calls for a Who'd You Rather? Mitt or The Donald?

Fantastic Four

Why is the black guy to the right of Harvey so upset?

What happened right before this interview?

Steve

Just what the country needs. I'm Donald Trump, my father left me 100's of millions of dollars in New York real estate, I've hid behind federal bankruptcy laws to save me from my poor business decisions. Real self made man...

Shane D.

Mitt Romney is as fake as his little singing act he did the other day. & Trump is an arrogant Narcissist that needs to be humbled.

Shane D.

If we gave the presidency to Republicans, it would be a big mistake. They will not help us lower class people with jobs and our unemployment. Now is not the time to let a Republican in the office.

ronni78

Oh YES! RICH AND POWERFUL WHITE MEN IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED TO SOLVE ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS IN THIS COUNTRY..THE MORE RICH, THE BETTER, BUT THE MORE WHITE..NOW THAT'S EVEN MORE BETTER!!!!

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Why can't this Trump creature just go away?

Maverick

Are you kidding me?

Trump would never pass the vetting process due to his hinky background.

CLINT

Screw Donald Trump. He cares about only two things. Money and putting his name on everything he touches. I could care less who he endorses or his show. Thank God he's not running for President, although he'd never win. Can you imagine his name plastered across the White House?

pensieve

There is nothing promising about any candidate (Republican or Democrat). Donald Trump couldn't protect himself from bankruptcy (he filed for it, right?), why on Earth would anyone want a guy like him join a cabinet that has to make decisions to help our country get out of a deficit??????????? What is wrong with him!!!!

aquanet

Oh look! more rich white guys slapping each other on the back telling us how they are are gonna help the middle and lower class folks. Yeah more jobs washing their cars, cleaning their houses etc. ask Trump how much a gllon of milk is. Obama is just sitting back laughing watching the republicans shoot themselves in the head.

FreeWill

What is happening in that party? It's just madness Sarah Palin is looking less stupid compared to this guys and that is a lot. God forbid one this republican wins the presidential elections. And I am not a Democrat but this is just non sense.

John dowser

kiss your butt good bye Obama. Trump and Rmney to the rescue...we need to get this country out of debt now and quit spending. Actually do something instead of BSing everybody about.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Donald Trump has some nerve calling anybody a clown. Takes one to know one, I guess.

andre`

I HAVE TO SCREAM THIS: TRUMP JOIN MITT WITH TWO RIFLES AND YOU BOTH PULL THE TRIGGER ON YOURSELVES FOR BEING SO STUPID AND DUMB. NO ONE CARES THAT YOU ENDORSE MITT ROMNEY.. ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU ARE A NOBODY JUST LIKE MITT STUPID A**.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments