Joel Osteen

Good God, He's RIPPED!!!

2/2/2012 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Joel Osteen shirtlessThe lord is my personal trainer, I shall not want.

Mega-televangelist Joel Osteen hit the beach in Hawaii this week for a little family vacation time with his wife Victoria, his son Jonathan, his daughter Alexandra ... and a SHREDDED SIX PACK!!!

Besides being one of the most famous preachers in the world, Osteen is also a health nut ... who dishes out diet advice on his web page. Judging by his sculpted physique, dude knows what he's talking about.

0202_paddle_boarding_footer

Shelby

Nice vacation for him..thanks to those that send him money..doesn't have to pay taxes on that to boot..while I work and have to pay taxes...religion and everything about is a joke!

Bailee

Interesting that his web page shows he and his wife are doing an "event" in Hawaii tomorrow night. Guess this "family vacation" is a good business expense to write off!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

are not true men of god supposed to take a vow of poverty..yeah right..this clown has mega bucks sent in by stupid people who have no money looking for a miracle...duh
praiseee the lord

aerosgrl

God must give him a nice paycheck... he's a motivational speaker... nothing more

Gigi

He's a false prophet. Watch your pocketbook. His "ministry" is in the forum baseketball arena for the Houston Rockets. Got a sweetheart deal. Lives in River Oaks, one of most expesive places in Houston.

shadough

Don't care for him much. He has a water-downed message. Those are the preachers who make millions. The stuff people want to hear, not the ones who tell the truth.

Teri

Please, he's BARELY ripped. Gimme a break.

KicksandGiggles

The foul mean spirited comments on this post are the reasons why this world is so jacked up. So what if you don't agree or listen to him. He has a right to his gig like you do. You people are mad and jealous because someone is doing and yes, looking better than you are!! A story about health and you people insult religion and the people who have a right to believe what they want. You people are disgusting and slam me if you want but its the truth!

John

I really think everyone that works at TMZ is a freaking homo. Everything on this site looks like it's written by a hormone raging teen homo.

Laura

Most of the ignorant comments on this board about how preachers should live in poverty are obviously just spouting off what they THINK they have heard about the Bible without actually ever cracking it open. The Bible actually says that preachers should be remembered and paid well. 1 Timothy 5:17-18
Elders who do their work well should be respected and paid well, especially those who work hard at both preaching and teaching. For the Scripture says, “You must not muzzle an ox to keep it from eating as it treads out the grain.” And in another place, “Those who work deserve their pay!” (NLT)

Joel does not take a salary so he is actually being a better Christian than what is expected of him. He makes his money off of the books he writes. I think this guy is as cheesy as they come, but I am not about to tell a preacher of the Gospel that he shouldn't be paid.
And for the record, my husband and I have been to Hawaii and we are just a teacher and a cop. Hawaii is not as exotic and out of reach as most of you think. Try saving your money instead of blowing it fri and saturday nights on booze and cigarettes.

LIsa

And on the 7th day, the Lord said, "let there be Solo-flex....."

He has to look good for the flock he is fleecing!

Tommy Tum

I Thought It Was Eli Manning From The NY Giants HAA XD

MIDNIGHT TOKER

sure laura you afford to go on vacation because your crooked cop husband makes all his money taking kickbacks from drug dealers..right?and then doesnt spend it all on donuts...one should not assume things as you do..cigarrets and booze..oh brother

Jason

It's easy to stay in shape when you can afford personal trainers from the millions you take by preaching to the stupid. "Give me you're money or you're goin' to hell."

Cindy B

I wish this man's ministries would stop harrassing me daily with phone calls !!!! They sure don't know the meaning of stop calling. I don't know who he is or give a damn, stop calling me !!!!!!!!