Joel Osteen

Good God, He's RIPPED!!!

2/2/2012 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Joel Osteen shirtlessThe lord is my personal trainer, I shall not want.

Mega-televangelist Joel Osteen hit the beach in Hawaii this week for a little family vacation time with his wife Victoria, his son Jonathan, his daughter Alexandra ... and a SHREDDED SIX PACK!!!

Besides being one of the most famous preachers in the world, Osteen is also a health nut ... who dishes out diet advice on his web page. Judging by his sculpted physique, dude knows what he's talking about.

0202_paddle_boarding_footer

Bob

Wow. The comments on here are UNREAL. Anyone bother to check he's actually doing an event tomorrow thats's been planned for over a year.

For all the money haters...You can get a weekend vacation in Hawaii for $500! It's just not that deep.

Instead of knocking the man's life, check yourself. Don't hate because he's living good and your mad as hell!

Jerry

Ripped or not, the guy is just GROSS!!!
YUCK!!!!

Hunnybunny

THANK YOU JESUS, THERE IS A GOD!!!!

Eric

haha...Joel Osteen is winning on all levels, all of you know you live sorry lives, over weight fat asses and hang twighlight posters on your walls. get a real life losers, he's probably sippin a MaiTai in Hawaii laughing at all of you sore ass losers!

KDUBBLL

He is not a Christian boys and girls, his beliefs mirror satanism more than true Chrisitanity, do you honestly think a true Chrisitan would make it on the front page of anti Chrisitan /Satanic joo TMZ?.. ahh no.

Houston

I think he is totally DL.

Donald

To keep that woman I would bet he has to maintain a bunch of stuff including much travel and socializing...high maintenance at best...

Ranny

he was not on vacation. he was actually there for a church event.

mike

I agree. He makes me sick making millions of dollars off of gullible people in the name of god

TKC Member

WE LOVE PASTOR JOEL!!! We love all the haters too :)

Clint

He makes his money from books he writes which people choose to purchase, he doesn't take a salary from the church.

Me

If the people in the world worried about them selfs and quit judging others, we would all be doing good. Speak from your hearts, not what you think. Just a thought

Jessica

FYI...the Bible talks about having a good healthy diet and Joel is trying to help people who want to have one as well! I cant believe people are so negative anymore, but really I bet your negativity gets the best from you in life. His message is to help those of you who only care about yourselves, in stead of listening you turn the other cheek. If you cared enough to post something negative about Joel than my question to you is what are you doing to make a difference? Take a look at yourselves before you criticize someone for making a positive change in peoples lives. Nock him if you want to but thats just the hard-headed part of you. In the famous words of my Mother " a Hard- Head makes a Soft- Bottom", have fun falling. While the ones who listen and learn in life pass you by... smiling and truly being humbled inside. He should have every penny!!!

Joseph

I wonder who they flew to Hawaii since she's banned from Continental. I wonder if she's allowed on the new United...lol

peace lover

He is a motivational speaker who talks about serving the Lord. Read his first book, it is excellent..maybe some of you haters could learn a thing or two... or three, maybe you will learn how to be nice to people..