« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar & Khloe

We Got a Mouth to Pee In, Too!

2/2/2012 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian kiss urinal
The Rolling Stones memorabilia museum in Germany isn't the only place in the world with giant mouth-shaped urinals -- Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian got one too ... and TMZ has a pic!!!

As we previously reported, several women in Germany are pissed over the lippy whiz receptacles in the German museum -- claiming they're demeaning to women -- but the museum owner is refusing to remove them ... because they're damn expensive.

But according to sources, Khloe and Lamar's urinal isn't so lucky -- and will be getting the heave-ho in the near future as part of a remodeling project in their Tarzana, CA home.

We're told it has nothing to do with how offensive the urinal may or may not be -- it just doesn't fit with the new decor ... so it's gotta go.

R.I.Pee.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ben

It is supposed to replicate the Rolling Stones tongue, idiots!! I have heard about these . . .

Donna

THOSE ARE MICK JAGGARS' LIPS LOL..............

SURFCOWBOY

YAY MORE KARDOUSHIANS! These two seem the "realest" out of the bunch BUT, Kloe is still a Kardoushian so not a fan at all. This is the topic everyone seems to talk about, WHY are these talentess hobos famous? I guess same reason the Octomom is famous! People would stop hating if they atleast had some form of talent or perhaps a personality???? I think TMZ and every other source of whatever should go on a Kardoushian strike and never speak of their name again. I want to see their wallets get so empty that they have to stand in a glass boxes on Hollywood blvd for showing with hat on the ground to make money. HAHAHAHAHAH

mike

oh come on leave the rude jokes in your heads... TMZ, please if you get wind in front of what tarzana house i might find this urnal i would gladly pick it up.. Lemar, call me.

T. Bag Jones

Because the only wide open mouth with red lipstick that drinks pi$$ in a Kardashian house is Kim.

cileford

I could have done without this tad of info.

jack

does Khloe face forward or backward when she is using this?

LLFAN

I love the rolling stones. I would love to have the urinal in my bathroom. Even though I personally wouldnt be able to use it!

Whateverbytch

they must've had Kim in mind...

JiLL1

Well, if there's anything tacky to be had, there's a Kardashian somewhere that wants it

Superman

Kim K. does house calls?

Max

Lamar & Khole: We Got a Mouth to Pee In, Too! I guess they are reffering to KimBo the Bimbo

kim

How tacky, khloe and the whole Kardashain family are just overrated plastic fake people .. her and Lamar can go jump !! Let it be known Kim is the worst.. not a role model at all..she needs to go find some talent and take a seat when she does.

Lala

Am I the only one that noticed the yellow tile??

Joe

The thing that totally baffles me is urinals are demeaning to women...
REALLY?!
It is demeaning to women because they can't stand up to pee?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments