Lindsay Lohan

Calls BS on Boozing Story --

Threatens to Sue

2/2/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0201_lohan_x17_exLindsay Lohan says there's NO TRUTH to reports she was boozing at a SAG Awards after party this weekend ... and now, TMZ has learned, she's threatening to SUE the media outlets that published the story in the first place.

A source close to the actress tells TMZ ... Lindsay is already exploring her legal options with her attorneys ... because she feels the false stories are sabotaging her effort to save her career.

Lindsay acknowledges she WAS at the party at the Chateau Marmot hotel in Hollywood Sunday night ... but insists she was sitting with Alan Cumming the whole time and ONLY drank water.

We're told Lindsay's also pissed over reports about a recent gas station makeout session with Dennis Hopper's son Henry (pictured above), where she allegedly purchased Red Bull and vodka.

Sources close to LiLo tell us the actress is adamant the two are just friends ... NEVER MADE OUT ... and the only items she bought were soda, chips, and cigarettes.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Rouge Wearer Rouge Wearer
The weekend is here
One thing that is sure
To be painfully clear

When the neighbor boy
Throws that pine cone at your head
You’ll realize you should
Have just stayed in bed

Blood Red Witch

What a tormented soul Whitney was. I hope her soul has finally found peace.

odie

In all due respect, some people here need to open their eyes and see what is going on with Lohan. Her AMfar photos can not be dismissed simply by saying she was having a bad day. Let's start with her hair. That sh*t on top of her head is not a wig but what is left of her real hair plus extensions x infinity. After years of using extensions and frying her hair white nonstop, she has sustained permanent hair loss due to breakage. This is exactly what happened to Spears. You can actually see her receding hair line, overall thinning, and now the actual extensions woven into her hair. Now while some of her hair might regrow if she stopped using these extensions,I suspect,like Spears, most of the damage was down to the root and will never recover.
As for WTF happened to her very pretty face-very simple-hard living and an addictions to fillers/botox. Her problem with stimulant addiction these past 5-6 years has played havoc with her face. She been using either cocaine and/or adderall to not only get high but also to get and stay skinny. Her nutrition has suffered and as a consequence her meat(muscles) in her face have shrunk(muscle wasting) and have made her prematurely haggard. This happens naturally as we age. So now she is taking the middle-aged route of fillers/botox in a disasterous attempt to get a plump young face. And just like women in their forties, it looks PLASTIC,RUBBERY AND FAKE! This isn't just a bad make-up job coupled with little sleep. She's wearing minimal make-up here as you can still see her freckles. This is way too much filler/botox here, people, plain and simple. As for her trout pout-well what can be said that hasn't already been said. Her lips are so swollen she can't even close her mouth.
Now below her face, I will say she looks good-not enough muscle tone-but good none the less. While I personally think the Tom Ford dress and Prada pumps are pretty, no one can pull off a white dress with color coordinating white hair. NO ONE. She looked stunning in a white gown at her Just My Luck primeire-but then she had red hair, no botox/fillers and no obvious drug problems. Who let her go out on a red carpet like this? Her total look, honestly,looked liked sh*t. It's not like she stumbled into bad lighting because all of her photos were sh*t and everyone else's looked good.
Which brings me to only one obvious conclusion: She's still using because no one sober would walk a red carpet looking like this. For all her fans, go back and look at her photos from just a FEW years ago and compare them to now. She's just 25 people-still in the prime of her youth only she has aged at least 15 years.
In sentencing her to therapy, Sautner felt that her mental issues were causing her drug usage but that she wasn't an addict. I disagree. Just because you can self medicate to numb your emotional problems, does not mean you can not become addicted. She is, sadly, still using. Therapy, regardless of her "stellar progress" reports, evidently is not working. The only difference I see here is that she has retreated behind closed doors (ie..Chateau Marmont) to use instead of doing in front of the paps.
Now If I was in her situation-money running out, looking like sh*t, reputation in my respected field ruined with no prospects for jobs, I would do everything in my power to figure out what the H*LL went wrong. It's not the "haters" bringing her down-Lohan is bringing her own self down. She needs to get off this roller coaster for a spell and take what money she has left and go somewhere and HEAL. Her comeback, if she has the acting talent, will happen-but only if she is healthy and sober. Right now she's neither. These photos are proof. And for all her fans posting on here-you can still be her fans but you don't need to be deaf dumb and BLIND as well. Remember her for what she was and welcome her back one day when she is sober, but don't IGNORE what she has become.

Grandma Cracker

^^ Mental?^^

Blood Red Witch

Ok ketjo, I finally have Billy the exterminator on. ummmmmm the show is interesting, but Billy just isnt hot. :(

Rogue Warrior

Addiction svks, and those that judge those who struggle with svk harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Warrior

I gotti roll, but before I did I thought I should let the H8rs know that there's a bus running somewhere tonight with your name on it!!!!!!

GONE GONE GONE

andyscandy

dont be surprised if lindsay rushes back to LA..
L.A. County Coroner Ed Winter (lindsays liar friend).
she will now be photoed entering or leaving the morgue..
mark my words....it will give her some part of this story

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Well, any news? I won't 'click' on links from people I don't trust. C'mon you 'CRACK research' team, do tell. . .

andyscandy

Dina Lohan@dinalohan

Omg please tell me its not true ? Whitney Houston the world loves u xoo

9 Retweets
1 Favorite

9:26 PM - 11 Feb 12via Twitter for BlackBerry®· DetailsReply
Retweet

Favorite

Royal Forum Morons@RoyalForumMoron

· Open

@dinalohan Dina take this as a wake up call,

2h Regina George@YohnaHilton

@dinalohan I love Lindsay more, she's way more important and I hope she doesn't have the same fate. #PrayForLindsay #SaveLindsay <3

2h John@John_Rodriguez

@dinalohan its so sad

ketjo

The least TMZ could do is go back to the front of this freight train and take out some of the oldest posts so we can continue posting on this thing...they are blanking the replies now havn't been able to read one all night long....Or post something we can go to or we could always occupy one like we did before. Just choose and we will switch cause this bucket is filled to the top....

Red ....Billy is not handsome appealing sweetie ..he is plain nasty appealing like that Von Clef actor who always played the bad guy in the Clint Eastwood Spagetti Westerns... LOL but after a few sips of white lighting he would start to look like Brat Pitt....

One last thing tonight.....
Lohan Inc I want you to take a real good look at Whithey Houstons death today.....she was out partying just last night and the night before...pics on the net to show it..but she wasn't "drinking" and was "sobber" but undoubtably her death will come down to drugs or drug related...... If it hits close to home it should cause you are looking at a repeat of this when you look at Lindsay....and by the way she looks it won't be long....
Time to STOP ! if you care at all for what happens to the woman and yourself(Lindsay) you will get your ass somewhere you can get help but if you think you are too smart for this to happen to or that you do not need help then I will read about you in the papers real soon....

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

I vibe a grief tornado in the clampacking district tonight. Or at the Hey Baby hourly motel down in Alphabet City... Linds is "good friends" with everyone there.

andyscandy

right now on twitter "lohan" ...they are tweeting some evil stuff about lindsay..I am not going to paste it, but most are sad for whitney and not so good about lindsay in the comparison..
look for yourselves.. I thought I was bad

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm bored with all the little 'red check' marks, clicking on the 'reply' button and getting 'no replies' when it clearly states there are, refreshing my screen every time I want to read replies and they show but as soon as I move on down the list, then they won't, FVCK THIS,

Anyone up for a 'chat'?

Nikki

Dina looks like she has the coke jaw going already, check out her ugly cheap dress

KIMVNI✞LOURDES @TRAPBUNNI33
RetweetedRetweet
FavoritedFavorite
· Close Open Details
@_br0ski lmfao it was so ****in random,she was talking mad **** about the ronsons

This is the girl in the picture, keep a eye on her tweets, she looks like she sings like a canary

Previous 15 Comments | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments