Lindsay Lohan

Calls BS on Boozing Story --

Threatens to Sue

2/2/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0201_lohan_x17_exLindsay Lohan says there's NO TRUTH to reports she was boozing at a SAG Awards after party this weekend ... and now, TMZ has learned, she's threatening to SUE the media outlets that published the story in the first place.

A source close to the actress tells TMZ ... Lindsay is already exploring her legal options with her attorneys ... because she feels the false stories are sabotaging her effort to save her career.

Lindsay acknowledges she WAS at the party at the Chateau Marmot hotel in Hollywood Sunday night ... but insists she was sitting with Alan Cumming the whole time and ONLY drank water.

We're told Lindsay's also pissed over reports about a recent gas station makeout session with Dennis Hopper's son Henry (pictured above), where she allegedly purchased Red Bull and vodka.

Sources close to LiLo tell us the actress is adamant the two are just friends ... NEVER MADE OUT ... and the only items she bought were soda, chips, and cigarettes.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Rouge Wearer Rouge Wearer
Just minutes to go
So tell us the same things
We already know…

How your snow never melts
But your rivers still flow
And how you’d love to hang out
But you’ve Gotti go

Nikki

Very interesting that non-fans have not commented on these photos posted by Nikki. I'm sure I know why. You expected to see a bunch of awful images and instead, she looks great in most. And most are candid and recent!!!! Disappointed??
-----===========================================

Black Cloud FYI when I post a site that has pictures of Lindsay, I am NOT waiting to see or read what people have to say. I am letting Lindsays fans on here see what she is up to. STOP SPINNING what I am doing. YOU know Jack Sh!t about me.

What Black Cloud is trying to say is that Black Cloud is VERY disapointed in her, not us. We knew what to except.

Black Cloud thought for sure she was a "A" list celebrity that was going to every show and the world would Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Over Lindsays fake cheap drug addict bangs extenion laughable gotti look. Instead it backfired on her. She has been getting bad reviews of her at NYCFW.

Black Clouyd is also pissed off because I spoke the truth about Producers and Directors seeing Lindsay @ FW for only a party go'er and hanging out with the worst run of the crowd.

Black Cloud really wanted to say hahahha! Shes at shows front row.

Hahaha! Black Cloud back doors wouldnt even let her in.

I also think Black Cloud is shakin' in them boots that the "Black Cloud Jinx" is in full effect.

Black Cloud I must agree, For a strung out drug addict, yes Lindsay looked good.

GC, Thank You for your sweet reply back to BC. :)

andyscandy

do yall remember when lindsay won her first grammy?
--------
after watching Taylor Swift..I hope she goes into movies...
she would be a power house..what a beauty...lindsay was never that pretty compared to swift

LLsez

Only started posting here a few weeks back....IS IT NORMAL FOR TMZ TO IGNORE ALL THE LOHAN STORIES GOING ON AND POST....NOTHING about her???

LUDICROUS.

Nikki

BTW Black Cloud your JINX on her is only half way.Thers still eight more days to go, till the real Black jinx you set upon her takes effect!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

The Grammys are tonight? How many did Linds win so far? I bet she sweeps 'em all. She does have a new multi-platinum billion-selling "album" out again, doesn't she? Linds really can churn 'em out - she's a musician, you know. It says so right on her Twitter page, amongst all her other gargantuan accomplishments.

Grandma Cracker

LLsez, we have flexed our posting muscles at TMZ when they fell short on posting Lindsay stories by occupying other threads, but it would be kind of f*cked up to occupy Whitney. We brought Bieber and Michael Jackson threads to a screeching halt. Power to the posters!

Nikki

Lindsay picked hanging out with drug addicts or flying back to LA to get kicked out of Grammy after partys or making \0/ Ji Ji money\0/ @ CM SHE ALO LIKE IT IN THE (0)

andyscandy

she really did that song justice...wow just wow...

jeebus

Heya guys, Mad did something happen? I got an email from you with a link. I wasn't sure what it was and it just seemed so random that i didnt open it.

andyscandy

jennifer hudson, and all the rest who presented them selves with class and style careers will soar..
Lindsay always came out flaky and down right Bratty..
so hollywood pushed her away..
out of sight, out of mind..
and she stays in the spot light for neg. attention..trying to be not forgotten..
she blew her chance before it even started...let the real dreamers and hard workers with skills get the real jobs..
Never watch the Grammys...but that was great...glen campbell, and the beach boys still rock

Red Cloud

MAXIMUM LOL!!!! I find it so amusing that non-fans just can't deal with the fact that so many guys find Lindsay appealing. And I mean now, not just years ago. And why do you want to believe Lindsay is drinking 24/7 and coking??? I don't get it!!!! Why can't you accept the fact that she is getting her zhit together and WILL MAKE A COMEBACK??? She has Gotti.

ketjo

You know Sleech you keep up with those stupid threats of yours and you will be getting a visit from some really bad Karma..... I have never wished you ill or dead and i have tolerated your stupidly and attacks because I know you can't mentally help it..sort of like a presky irriating fly who doesn't have the sence to stay away from the person holding a damn fly swat...
I don't know you and I don't care to know a person like you. but this is a free board where you can have your opinion and by god I can have mine !!! ...So having said that I have one more thing to say to you this is the last time I will ever response to your assinine comments you are nothing ......nil.......zero.......gone gone gone.!!!

andyscandy

this is from her IMBD page....where is Gotti at? and what does completed mean?
--------------

2012 InAPPropriate Comedy (completed)
Marilyn

2010 Machete
April

2009 Labor Pains
Thea Clayhill

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Muffy, you don't call me, don't EVER call me again!

Previous 15 Comments | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments