Lindsay Lohan

Calls BS on Boozing Story --

Threatens to Sue

2/2/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0201_lohan_x17_exLindsay Lohan says there's NO TRUTH to reports she was boozing at a SAG Awards after party this weekend ... and now, TMZ has learned, she's threatening to SUE the media outlets that published the story in the first place.

A source close to the actress tells TMZ ... Lindsay is already exploring her legal options with her attorneys ... because she feels the false stories are sabotaging her effort to save her career.

Lindsay acknowledges she WAS at the party at the Chateau Marmot hotel in Hollywood Sunday night ... but insists she was sitting with Alan Cumming the whole time and ONLY drank water.

We're told Lindsay's also pissed over reports about a recent gas station makeout session with Dennis Hopper's son Henry (pictured above), where she allegedly purchased Red Bull and vodka.

Sources close to LiLo tell us the actress is adamant the two are just friends ... NEVER MADE OUT ... and the only items she bought were soda, chips, and cigarettes.

Previous 15 Comments | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

You know what's missing from tonight's effervescent chat? That cnut NICOLE. I wonder why she stopped haunting TMZ? Did she find another idol? A real one? Maybe Rouge Wearer and Red Clot finally got to her. I think her and Gloaway are plotting something. I hope it's evil.

andyscandy

damn Red Cloud must be part pigeon..he flew buy gropped a turd and left

jeebus

Damn Madi why would she do something like that? That's just not right.

Blood Red Witch

Mad,
I got an apology email from you. Thanks. But I never got one with a link from the hacker. Who is muffy? What is going on? You ok?

Blood Red Witch

Look who twitter recommends that I follow and why! LMAO
________
Patrick Aufdenkamp @PAufdenkamp
Followed by Duina Lohan and others

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Aha! I cyphered it all out. Linds isn't on her own deathwatch.... she's immortal. Live forever. DUIna, too. They "Frankensteined" AA Aliana in the Merrick basement. The two less-important siblings are low-paid actors/props. It all makes perfect sense now. I knew there was something to those vampire shows.

ilovegossip

I wonder why they aren't putting out the story about the moving company? It usually is put out at 1:00am Pacific time...

andyscandy

samantha ronson@samantharonsonReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

Blog | Samantharonson http://shar.es/fRKPW
-----------------------------
a little video sam did..she is a sight that makes your eyes sore...but seems to be more well together then lielo...
I thought she was from england...she lost that accent along time ago

andyscandy

Lindsay = SPAM...its a mess, better when fried,,mixed up canned mean..will never be concidered good..(for vikram)when friends are not around its ok to eat..and will go down in a pinch

ketjo

Harvey's still riding his Whitney Houston pon I see.....going stretch that sucker out as long as he can.....
but it looks like old Halle Barre has called him back in line with his asassination of poor Gab Audbrey ...She wants her moneys worth of bad press.....and like todays little tidbit he's not above leaking private rulings for her benifit......What the hell I can't understand is why any man would risk his career and reputation on that "black widow" when she literally eats her victems (lovers) when shes thru with them....and the French man she got now is her next meal !!!!
As for Lindsay , she might as well go back to LA...cause any reason for being in NYC has been flushed down the drain....and there is that pesky little thing called CS that she's suppose to be doing......LOL
And as long as Harvey's riding that Whitney pony ....Lindsay next little feel sorry for me story is on the back burner.....Maybe this afternoon or tomorrow unless he gets another news flash on Whitney he can spoon feed out in spoonfuls ......LOL

Grandma Cracker

HaHa...new Lindsay story buried under Whitney and Halle B's ex even is on top of her......

AGENT smith

It looks like Whitney died from the same drugs that most actors and singers are killed by and they are precribed by doctors and not illegal. Doctors used to say take two asprin and call me in the morning, now they say I'm not sure what is wrong with you and why you're not feeling well so why don't you take this Zanax, Valium and Ambian and have a few drinks and you will feel better, and if you really aren't feeling well you should take some Oxycontin (hillbilly heroin).

Previous 15 Comments | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66