Roseanne Barr

Files Official Docs to Become President

2/2/2012 4:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Roseanne Barr
Roseanne Barr
-- who famously butchered the National Anthem -- has filed official documents to become the Green Party's nominee for President of the United States of America.

Barr -- who has been waging a Twitter and Facebook grassroots, digital campaign -- has just made it official.  She wants to carry the Green Party banner in the November election.

Barr says she's sick of Democrats and Republicans, whom she believes are not working in the best interests of the American people.

So what, you ask, is Roseanne pushing?  The answer is simple ... pot.  She wants marijuana legalized and sold strictly domestically.

As for the whole Iraq thing ... she'll get back to us.

Tasha

I will be voting for the first time ever! Love Roseanne! Since when did looks have anything to do with running a country! It's you type of morons I wouldn't want running! I'm not voting for her either just because she is a celebrity or because she wants to legalize pot! I am voting for her because she has a good heart, she's funny, she seems like the average person(just with money though), and I think it's time for us to have a woman president regardless if it is a celebrity or not! We had a African American president now it's a woman's turn! Hell Yes!

PokerStar

Making a mockery of the POTUS is bad enough with the current list of candidates, RB doesn't need to add any more confusion then there already is.

******Remember folks******
Roseanne attempted to be a part of the Occupy Wall Street movement at Zuccoti Park, until they and her both realized she is a 1%'er. I'm not sure if she actually realized it, but it took less then 12 hrs for them too. Oops . . .

tellmeaboutit

Ugh. I hate all these for fun/attention faux campaigns. This year there are enough clowns in the repub race alone without her chiming in. But I will say I like her way better than I like Ego Trump. At least she admits she's nuts!!

Raejean

Is she off her meds AGAIN???

Beth Dees

And excuse me,but I have to dis agree with the person who said Bill Clinton was a white trash president... Never mind his personal buisness,that is for him,his wife,and the good lord to deal with,but he was the best president we had in a long long time,and he should be put back in!! Just sayin... Go check his stats compared to others...

Beth Dees

VOTE FOR RON PAUL... HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS MAKING ANY SINCE!!

Beth Dees

I wouldn't vote for her even if it were just her and Prince Mongo running!!

mrs.crystal smith-davis

this is something special. look if shes got the balls enough to even try to fix this messed up piece of crap we call america then shes got my vote. I love roseanne :-)

curb check

As if we need another jew infiltrating our political system

bring back recent posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAH....omggggggggggg...can't believe the poll results..thankgod TMZ posters don't leave too vote!!!!!!!!!!!

niles

What Iraq thing? We're not even in Iraq anymore. You are a bunch of idiots.

parlayer

not even a funny joke.

TheRicker

She's a fat pig searching desperately for relevancy. Now, she's also made a mockery of the Green Party...

Selbylicious

Let's see: Does she have a TV show or project she needs to promote? √√√ CHECK

While her "Roseanne's Nuts", which began in July 2011 on Lifetime, was canceled Sept. 21, 2011, NBC this past Monday, Jan. 23rd, picked up her "Downwardly Mobile" pilot. She will write and executive produce the series.

Those suits at NBC are looking for free publicity... sneaky sneaky...

Combichrist

I always vote Independent .... in my head.
We already had an actor as POTUS and look what happened with his brill economic plan that Americans are still paying for. ::cough::trickledowneconomics::cough::
$$$$$$$$$$$
Apocalypse is nigh upon us. Suit up cos it's WORLD WAR Z!!!!1!!!11!!zomgwtfbbqsauce