« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jack Nicholson

'I'd Rather Drink Bleach'

Than Go to the Super Bowl

2/3/2012 10:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player 0_e80wjpd4_1_jfqvn1wr

Jack Nicholson has never been one to mince words ... the notion of going to the Super Bowl this Sunday makes him nauseous.

Nicholson grabbed some dinner with CSI minx Marg Helgenberger -- no they're not dating ... just old friends -- and a photog asked the die-hard Lakers fan if he was going to the big game.

Jack's answer is shocking, but then again, it is Indianapolis (kidding).

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Hanapana

There is nothing wrong with Indianapolis. Perhaps you should visit before you make assumptions. Asshats.

KicksandGiggles

Compared to whats been down his throat and out of his mouth over time, a little bleach is NOTHING!!

Dennis Johnson

I know Jack and trust me when I tell you he has no cell phone and does not even know how to spell computer.....I mean in person he is one if the number boring man on the planet.I mean a good actor but that is it!

Daz

I could not agree with him more. The cost of the plane tickets, hotels and the ridiculous prices of food, etc......would get you a very pleasant week in Costa Rica. I could give a s*** less about testosterone driven grunt grunt events, anyways. So I guess I'm biased. Not gay....I just think there are better ways to spend your money that to fill that hole you feel is lacking in your testosterone well.

John

You're a Clorox man right Jack? We'll send it over.

John

Madonna is one of a kind. If you watch you can see Lady Gaga up there trying to imitate her every move.

Dover

Please drink up...from what I'm hearing and seeing this has been one of the best Super Bowl city parties for a long time. His loss. He was in Indy for the Indy 500, and looked like a little kid waving that checker flag. What a Jack off!

HRH Prince Michael

Mr. Nicholson, -superb screen-legend- in a transcedent (get it?) way, we can commiserate:
I would rather guzzle a gallon of (off-brand) bleach, than
support ANY Corporation, Company, or Entity, that supports
ANY "Charity" which funnels untold MILLIONS for the slaughter of unborn babies, to the "god" of Capitalism.

A Woman's "Pro Choice"? ABSOLUTELY! A choice to say no...a choice to stay clothed...Seriously, good choices -to name only a few.
Remember: Think-pink-slaughter-link.

The American REVELATION (3;7), is NOW.
Psalm2_012 is NOW, The Most Blessed Christ King YESHUA, reigns!

Traci

I live in Indy and its pretty crappy of TMZ to assume he would rather drink bleach than go because its here... he would rather drink bleach because its the FREAKIN PATRIOTS..throw up!

m

GO JACK

jb

tmz he didn't rag on Indy, you did...why? it's a clean city, accessible, friendly with everything to cater to anyone's taste. you only show how moronic and narrow minded you are by your silly pun-no it's not ny, la, chicago or miami, because it doesn't house millions of people-it's an awesome smaller sophisticated city that knows how to throw a great party-obviously you are bigoted in your thinking and it's people like you who are not accepting of others.

D-INCARNATION

I guess he's not a card carrying member of the Brady Bunch.

Cujeaux

He should keep his fat ass off from jumping onto the floor of the Lakers games as well.

HRH Prince Michael

@Knuckle-dragger: Whoa. Indeed, you are truly a "Purdy Smart Fellar" to notice -what is commonly known as- a typographical-error, in my brief -albeit succinct- post.

@CCC: Please forgive me, if, exercising -what remains of- my
constitutionally-protected Freedom of Speech, disturbs you.
Be sure, unlike Tribune Inc., Craigslist,YouTube, Google, and L.A. Times.com -among many others, Mr. Levin and his staff actually -GASP- permits the PRACTICE, of the aforementioned Right. Again, I hope this does not cause you
great pain nor suffering.

The American REVELATION(3;7), is NOW.
Psalm2_012 is NOW, The Most Blessed Christ King YESHUA, reigns!

R

Old friends? Nah. I think they're more than that. Hey, maybe he'll show up at the Oscars this year!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments