« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow's Last Temptation ...

Scantily Clad Women

2/3/2012 8:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
0_ra328rwb_1_tlhijnk4
Surrounded by an army of perfectly toned asses, devout virgin Tim Tebow appeared UNFAZED at a Super Bowl pre-party in Indianapolis last night ... but he did pull off one pretty awesome maneuver for a fan.

Tim was hanging out on the balcony at the Bud Light Hotel party ... when his buddy heard a fan down on the street begging Tebow to sign his hat.

Tebow -- being awesome -- instructed his buddy to signal to the fan to throw the hat up to the balcony ... which he did. Tebow put his Hancock on the lid and got it back to the fan.

If you're not into the feel-good stuff ... check out the video anyway ... butts, butts, butts.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

OooooNooo!

Now there were a couple nice tight-ends. . .

namers

He's probably a "technical virgin" too.

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! His friend even dresses like Tebow!

New Orleans

You mean UNFAZED. Unless you're talking about how he didn't get injured with a phaser, but this isn't Star Trek.

Maverick

Tebow is probably like so many hypocritical/fake Christians. He's probably either gay or a big-time pervert.

paul a.

Sex is very religious. Women are always calling out God's name.....

stu

more like s1uts s1uts s1uts.
their mommies must be sooo proud.

Eric

With all the hot girls that were after him in Florida I find it hard to believe he's a virgin. He could've banged any girl on that campus. If he's a legit virgin he has major props from me.

scotty528

I don't know why such a big deal is made of Tebow's virginity. Yes, I'm sure he could have his pick of girls, but just because he could have easy sex doesn't mean he needs to. And for the record being a virgin doesn't mean the guy can't appreciate some nice butts as he walks by. I was a virgin until I got married at 23 and it wasn't for lack of opportunities, and it didn't mean I didn't like the look of a hot gal. I just wanted to wait for my wife (and didn't want to risk pregnancy or disease). Is Tebow's virginity really that rare? Maybe I've just lost touch (and I suppose I've never been an NFL star).

Bubbles The Chimp

This hypocrite is about as much of a virgin as Snookie.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Ohmygodohmygodmygod!!! A football player wrote his name on a hat!!! Ohmygodohmygod!!!

jeff

I thought I was the Last American Virgin. Not by choice.

Bruce

that's Tebow's brother

SusanCoyote

No straight guy his age is a virgin. He's gay and who cares. Just shut up and be gay.

Jeff323

Wonder how many throws it took him to finally "hit" the fan back with his hat?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments