Tim Tebow

The Mel Gibson Connection

2/3/2012 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020212_tebow_launch
Tim Tebow
says Mel Gibson movies get him fired up, but which one's most inspiring to the super religious QB? "Braveheart" ... "Passion of the Christ" ... "Tequila Sunrise"? Yeah, probably not that one.

michelle

one way or another
The Christ, Jesus
gets everyone "fired-up"

The Real JJ

He's gonna milk this whole religion thing for all its worth.

EggsOverEasy

Two guys I hope i am never stuck in a room with...

char

TMZ your dislike for Tebow really shows now you're trying to link him with Mel Gibson.

Robert

How is this a connection? So if I say I watched a Mel Gibson movie does that mean I'm racist and nuts? No it just means I watch his movies what a non-story

THE BEAVER

Robert: less than a minute ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No, it just shows you have good taste in movies, dude.
LOL This one was a waste of time posting! LOL
Like I care if this jerk gets so fired up that his pants catches fire.

THE BEAVER

WTF You can't watch Braveheart now? People just keep on showing me what lame azz stupid ignorant azzes hateful sobs they truly can be. UNBELIEVEABLE !!!
GO AHEAD ALL YOU AZZWHIPES..BOYCOTT ALL HIS MOVIES, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!! MEL GIBSON IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A GREAT ACTOR AND DIRECTOR. TRY AS YOU MIGHT, YOU WILL "NEVER" TAKE THAT TITLE AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!

Tigers Wood

Jesus = Made, drank and served Wine & Ale

Mel = Got drunk
Jesus = Got drunk

Mel = Crucified by the Jews
Jesus = Crucified by the Jews
Tebow = Crucified by the Jews

They are so similar it's frighting...

O_o

dood. gibson's flicks are GOOD. you cannot deny that braveheart was just amazing. i STILL bawl like a little baby at the end...and i STILL sit through the entire movie - w out fast forwarding. he might be nutty - but, he's a he!! of a producer/director.

honesty

I know it has to be either Chicken Run, or The Beaver. You got to love him running around talking through a toy beaver on his hand.

rico

ANOTHER TEBOW MAN-CRUSH.

Jane

Whenever I think of Mel I think of that South Park episode where they go demands their money back...

Jen

Geez....leave the guy alone already!!! He's not embarrassed or afraid to express his faith and he should be admired for it, not mocked. When he is mocked by ignorant people, it's all good as Jesus was also mocked and HE will handle those who make fun and mock those who worship Him. Sad, most of these people only wish they could have what Tim Tebow has...and the good news is that they can and would be alot happier if they did.

THE BEAVER

Matthrew 10

28"Don't be bluffed into silence by the threats of bullies. There's nothing they can do to your soul, your core being. Save your fear for God, who holds your entire life—body and soul—in his hands.

THE BEAVER

Matthew 10:22
All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments